Groups
    EXPIRED

Where is the cheapest/ best place to get laminate flooring?

I want to re-floor my front room and need some help with laminate prices.

At the moment i am looking at Ikea which is 3.98 a square metre but this is for a lighter wood and ideally i want a dark wood and would prefer to order online.
    Thanks

11 Comments

id have a look at floors2go or B&Q if you take a pensioner with you on a wednesday lol

Don't bother buy cushioned vinyl instead easier to install more comfy and looks better. Cheap laminate is bad news.

I've been looking for the same thing - you seem to get what you pay for

buy secondhand

Original Poster

meispete;2417919

I've been looking for the same thing - you seem to get what you pay for

I have "Floormaster" laminate in the rest of my house and its been down for just over 4 years with only one chip. I got it from B&Q (i think) and it wasn't an expensive one. So i am in torn as to whether the expensive flooring is better!?!
    When i was in Ikea looking at the flooring they offered a 10 or 12 year guarantee on the flooring but against what, im not too sure.

Original Poster

Jonlogical;2417309

Don't bother buy cushioned vinyl instead easier to install more comfy and … Don't bother buy cushioned vinyl instead easier to install more comfy and looks better. Cheap laminate is bad news.

I had not heard of this before, looks lovely but out of my price range. I am waiting until my kids stop demolishing before i splash out lol.

Floors To Go are currently having a sale UP to 50% off xxxx

Wickes, on offer oak colour 10 year gtee 1 Pack covers 2.48 square metres £9.99...........ok not that dark...............but darker than maple!

wickes

Original Poster

I found one in the Ikea sale. Thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Half decent gaming laptop?11
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?617
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11
      4. applecare vs John Lewis Warranty1535

See more discussions