Where is the cheapest place to buy contact lenses?

Found 26th Nov 2017
Currently been using Day Soft and wondering if there is anywhere cheaper. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Day Soft are terrible lenses...they're cheap for a reason. No real details on oxygen transmission or materials...and these things go on your eyes! Personally I wouldn't recommend them, and by extension if you're looking for cheaper, then whatever they might be I really wouldn't recommend them either!
ostinato44 m ago

Day Soft are terrible lenses...they're cheap for a reason. No real details …Day Soft are terrible lenses...they're cheap for a reason. No real details on oxygen transmission or materials...and these things go on your eyes! Personally I wouldn't recommend them, and by extension if you're looking for cheaper, then whatever they might be I really wouldn't recommend them either!

Personally I would recommend them and have been using for years without issues.

I tried a cheap brand on contactlenses.co.uk (still no cheaper) and found them grim compared with daysoft
jase.222 m ago

Personally I would recommend them and have been using for years without …Personally I would recommend them and have been using for years without issues. I tried a cheap brand on contactlenses.co.uk (still no cheaper) and found them grim compared with daysoft

opticianonline.net/opi…oft
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions