Where is the cheapest place to buy prescription glasses?

Found 3rd Aug
My other half has left her glasses in work and she can’t get access to her workplace for the next 3 weeks so needs a cheap pair for now. She’s just got her prescription from Asda, cheapest they have are £45. Thanks
Community Updates
AskGlassesOpticians
9 Comments
goggles4u.co.uk/ reactolite lenses are a good price. Takes about 9 days to arrive. I've got 7 pairs
Edited by: "wayners" 3rd Aug
speckyfoureyes - I got a pair of prescription clear glasses & sunglasses for £18 delivered. Great quality considering the price.
Can she wear contacts? know you said glasses, but Daysoft do a next working day delivery if that helps?
chocci30 m ago

speckyfoureyes - I got a pair of prescription clear glasses & sunglasses …speckyfoureyes - I got a pair of prescription clear glasses & sunglasses for £18 delivered. Great quality considering the price.

fearona1 h, 2 m ago

https://opticians.superdrug.com/glasses/prescription/express/c394/#tab_ids=1&category_ids=394&offset=0&group=1

wayners53 m ago

goggles4u.co.uk/ reactolite lenses are a good price. Takes about 9 days to …goggles4u.co.uk/ reactolite lenses are a good price. Takes about 9 days to arrive. I've got 7 pairs

Thanks, I’ll tell her to take a look
cideristhefuture7 m ago

Can she wear contacts? know you said glasses, but Daysoft do a next …Can she wear contacts? know you said glasses, but Daysoft do a next working day delivery if that helps?

She can but she won’t, said she doesn’t like the fiddling around in her eyes
speckfoureyes £5/pair + £4.99p&p for any number of pairs, but about a month to arrive... Hey: as there is a new prescription, why not prepare for the next time...? speckyfoureyes.com/83-…ers
Does she need varifocals? If so Asda do an all inclusive price which works out cheaper than SpecSavers etc but not as cheap as online.
chocci5 h, 52 m ago

speckyfoureyes - I got a pair of prescription clear glasses & sunglasses …speckyfoureyes - I got a pair of prescription clear glasses & sunglasses for £18 delivered. Great quality considering the price.

They take about three weeks to arrive, so not great in this instance. If you go into Specsavers they usually have a section with designer and more expensive stuff down to £45-69 and you get an anti glare and anti scratch coating included in that price. If she has a high prescription Asda is probably better tho because they will thin the lenses for free.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants