Groups
    EXPIRED

where is the cheapest place to buy sex and the city box set 1-6

been looking online and lowest i could find was £69.99 (play) but its a pre order and not the same shoe box style ,would really appreciate any help
    thanks Leah

11 Comments

[url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url]

Foosball Chum;2549220

This is still only available in region 1Play.com have it on playtrade for … This is still only available in region 1Play.com have it on playtrade for £102.11 http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/738877/-/Product.html?searchstring=sex+in+the+city+shoe+box&searchsource=0Amazon Marketplace have it for £84.99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sex-City-6-Shoe-Box/dp/B0002XDXC2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1216315715&sr=8-2

huh? i have two boxes in region two, the shoe box dvd box set.... have had them since xmas 06.....

Banned

Yeah the individual series box sets are region 2 and can be bought seperately for around £15 each, but the series 1-6 (as one collection) has not been released here yet

IT's hard to find now as they have repackaged the seasons but i did find it instore at HMV for £29 about 5 weeks ago

Foosball Chum;2549323

Yeah the individual series box sets are region 2 and can be bought … Yeah the individual series box sets are region 2 and can be bought seperately for around £15 each, but the series 1-6 (as one collection) has not been released here yet

Yes it has it was released here over a year ago and i have it

Original Poster

dmissy13;2549377

IT's hard to find now as they have repackaged the seasons but i did find … IT's hard to find now as they have repackaged the seasons but i did find it instore at HMV for £29 about 5 weeks ago

ohh might have to go and look in my local
    thanks

Banned

dmissy13;2549377

IT's hard to find now as they have repackaged the seasons but i did find … IT's hard to find now as they have repackaged the seasons but i did find it instore at HMV for £29 about 5 weeks ago

£12.99 for each individual series, cheers dmissy :thumbsup:

hmv.com/hmv…y=0

I've no idea where you can get the city box set from. :whistling:

Just seen how much they are selling for on ebay might sell mine off lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions