Expired

Where is the cheapest place to buy the Bond Maths Books?

Found 14th Jul 2013
I'm looking to buy the Bond Maths books for my daughter. Does anyone know the best place to buy them cheaper? WH Smiths and Bond online seem quite expensive considering there are quite a few to buy.
Community Updates
AskBook
4 Comments
Free samples can be picked up on various sites

Just Google "Bond Maths Assessment Papers PDF" and it will locate document files / samples.

Something for free at least.
If shes at secondary school get her to check with the teachers, I've bought the revision guides for my children direct from their school at a cheaper price. Friends of mine who have children in different schools have also done this so might be something all schools do.
great-deals

Free samples can be picked up on various sitesJust Google "Bond Maths … Free samples can be picked up on various sitesJust Google "Bond Maths Assessment Papers PDF" and it will locate document files / samples. Something for free at least.

Thanks.. I'll look for some papers now.
edgygit

If shes at secondary school get her to check with the teachers, I've … If shes at secondary school get her to check with the teachers, I've bought the revision guides for my children direct from their school at a cheaper price. Friends of mine who have children in different schools have also done this so might be something all schools do.

She's going into Year 6, but I was thinking of preparing her for 11+ exams. I've done a few searches online and approx £5.50 per books seems the cheapest out there. I appreciate your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions