Groups
    EXPIRED

Where is the cheapest place to buy tiles in London

Hi, I am thinking of changing the kitchen wall tiles and the bathroom floor ones also. Just wondering where the best place to buy tiles from. I just got a few from Wickes to re-tile around the bath (cost about 40p each) and went into B&Q, Topps tiles before settling for Wickes (to match what was already there).

For a couple of larger jobs, I am looking to save a few pennies.

2 Comments

Best way to buy tiles is to go to homebase/b&q/wickes find the tiles you like then buy them off the internet. I paid just over half the price homebase were asking for the laura ashley tiles in my bathroom and that was delivered to my door including groutbought from here

Original Poster

centurion

Best way to buy tiles is to go to homebase/b&q/wickes find the tiles you … Best way to buy tiles is to go to homebase/b&q/wickes find the tiles you like then buy them off the internet. I paid just over half the price homebase were asking for the laura ashley tiles in my bathroom and that was delivered to my door including groutbought from here

Thanks, I am playing with a couple of tiles from different suppliers, so far Wickes is still coming out cheaper when delivery is factored in. (I can order to store if they do not have in stock)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?23
      2. Query on retail selling on beer55
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?512
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz925

See more discussions