Groups
    EXPIRED

where is the cheapest place to buy vanish whitener for clothes?

Looking for the cheapest place to buy a small tub, it's only for a white t shirt and a stain on the white part part of a pair trainers. Thank you

9 Comments

Possibly B&M. I buy an aerosol can for carpet and it's a few pound cheaper there than most retailers and supermarkets.

Home bargains do there own under £1.

B&q. They often have big tubs for £5. Real big tubs
    Edited by: "wayners" 17th Jun

I bought the big size for £5 from Poundworld a few weeks ago but was still being sold in the Reading shop last week

Bought some for £3.99 yesterday in B&M,
    Wouldn't recommend the cheaper ones myself, bought one recently called "wizz" either from Home bargains or B&M, didn't seem to work thou, so a waste of money.
    Edited by: "goldy12" 17th Jun

If it's just a one off, I would be tempted to go begging round a friendly neighbour. My son is at catering college and I go through loads. Every time they cook lasagne his chef's whites come back looking like Texas chainsaw massacre. I have two big tubs of the stuff and wouldn't think twice about giving a neighbour a couple of scoops if they asked.

Original Poster

thanks everyone

I honestly think the Lidl version is better, if you are near one. I've tried Vanish and Tesco since then and I'm definitely going back to the Lidl own one!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions