Groups

Where is the cheapest place to get a single/add-on Powerline+Wi-Fi adapter plug?

eg. TP Link refer to them as WPA (wireless powerline adapter) in contrast to their PA (powerline adapter, with no wifi capability)

ebuyer.com/516…220

11 Comments

This is exactly what I want to know too

don't want to say ebay...but how about e bay.
    this is where I have picked up singles before.

Original Poster

I'm sure eventually there will be some on eBay but right now there are none.

Would this be the sort of thing I would need for a youview box to connect it to the Internet wirelessly? Thanks to anyone who can help , I have no idea sorry

jimmyandmel

Would this be the sort of thing I would need for a youview box to connect … Would this be the sort of thing I would need for a youview box to connect it to the Internet wirelessly? Thanks to anyone who can help , I have no idea sorry

Do you have home internet?

jco83

Do you have home internet?

Yeah got infinity 1 broadband that I use for streaming smart tv and PlayStation

jimmyandmel

Yeah got infinity 1 broadband that I use for streaming smart tv and … Yeah got infinity 1 broadband that I use for streaming smart tv and PlayStation

Hi. I've just found out youview boxes don't have wifi, so a pair of ordinary powerline adapters is what you require, you don't need wifi powerline adapters. J

jco83

Hi. I've just found out youview boxes don't have wifi, so a pair of … Hi. I've just found out youview boxes don't have wifi, so a pair of ordinary powerline adapters is what you require, you don't need wifi powerline adapters. J

I was really surprised when I found out they don't have wifi

Would this be the thing I'm after link

jimmyandmel

I was really surprised when I found out they don't have wifiWould this be … I was really surprised when I found out they don't have wifiWould this be the thing I'm after link

yes

jco83

yes

Perfect , thanks very much for all your help

jimmyandmel

Perfect , thanks very much for all your help

Happy to be able to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66