Expired

Where is the cheapest place to get an original Xbox controller

8 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2009
Looking around ebay and they seem to be going for about a tenner, which is a bit too much really.

Does anybody have one they want to get rid of, or can suggest a place that will sell the dirt cheap?

Preferably the smaller "s" model.

Thanks HUKD!

j

8 Comments

£10 seems to be the going price mate for an official one or about £7.00 for a third party one. Try a car booty or local games/second hand shop you never know your luck.

I got a clear one but think its missing the detatcable end thingy?

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, there is a car bootie near me on sunday, so might try my luck.

Nutta, do you need that bit on the end? I remember it was there so if you pulled the controller in rage the console wouldnt fall on somebodies head and kill them, given the weight of the beast this was a good idea.

j

supermod

nutta;4807249

I got a clear one but think its missing the detatcable end thingy?

jurassicjim, just for your info, members can posts links to items from retailers in this Deal Requests Forum, but any private sales requests from other members (as in quoted post) must be made in the FS/T Forum & not here, thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ah, ok, thanks Sigma.

Are users able to PM me if they have something for sale or does it have to be done in hte FS/T forum?

Thanks again,

j

jurassicjim;4807340

Thanks for the replies, there is a car bootie near me on sunday, so might … Thanks for the replies, there is a car bootie near me on sunday, so might try my luck.Nutta, do you need that bit on the end? I remember it was there so if you pulled the controller in rage the console wouldnt fall on somebodies head and kill them, given the weight of the beast this was a good idea.j

Yes it has connector for xbox sold xbox tho not sure where the end is:oops:

its useless without end cable unless u have one already?

Original Poster

No, I dont have anything. Thanks anyway

j
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions