Expired

Where is the cheapest place to get Microsoft Office 2010

11 replies
Found 23rd May 2010
Where is the cheapest place to get Microsoft Office 2010

11 Comments

are you or do you know a student?

Or are you part of the NHS or similar?

Microsoft do really heavy discounts if you are either.

what about ]Open Office, it does everything microsoft office does & its free :thumbsup:

anyone planning of selling their windows 7 license?

mod

Stupid posts RE piracy removed
If someone posted "where's the cheapest place I can buy a 40" Sony Bravia?" would you post "Go and steal one from John Lewis - that's cheap"? Of course not. Sheesh nwressell comes on here asking for advice and a load of you think it's OK to post "steal it" type comments. Not exactly the advice he was looking for methinks. Thankfully there's some decent advice/comments too. My fave tip being from dcx_badass to be honest.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8683628

Office 2010 isn't out yet.

I thought it was out, thats why its not too cheap yet then, how about Office 2007 or which ever is the one before 2010 and dont be smart and say 2009 because im sure there isnt one.

Original Poster

getknk;8683607

anyone planning of selling their windows 7 license?

Would really like a windows 7 upgrade from Visa too, if anyone can help? prices places to try? best ive seen is about £99 at the moment

nwressell;8684038

Would really like a windows 7 upgrade from Visa too, if anyone can help? … Would really like a windows 7 upgrade from Visa too, if anyone can help? prices places to try? best ive seen is about £99 at the moment

I didn't get when the student offer was thr and now i'm looking for one :thinking:

microsoft.com/off…spx

The above is a link to a beta download from Microsoft, allows free use until October 2010 then I think a discoun t on the new price.

office 2010 is only out on MSDN.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help guys rep left
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions