Expired

Where is the cheapest Xbox 360 messenger keypad?

15 replies
Found 30th Nov 2008
Hi,

My girlfriend has been hinting at getting a messenger kit for the 360, so she can chat on MSN to her mates while playing (she's mad for A Kingdom for Keflings at the moment...)

Where would be the cheapest place to get one new from?

They're £24.46 in Game; does anyone know of any cheaper?

Thanks.

15 Comments

Check amazon
amazon.co.uk/Xbo…8-2
£19.97 and free delivery was having a nose this morning and noticed them

ohh dam posted same time otherise wouldnt have posted same link lol

Mel_hugz;3615142

ohh dam posted same time otherise wouldnt have posted same link lol

not quite, just ahead of you :thumbsup:

:santa:

not sure, but GAME may have it on offer for £15 when bought with anything else *instore*.
i know they have the headset & w/less controllers on offer at the moment - they seem to change them around every other week

Original Poster

rkrk;3615123

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Messenger-Kit-Chatpad/dp/B000TT9VRK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1228067759&sr=8-1Cheapest I can find at the minute.

Mel_hugz;3615134

Check … Check amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Messenger-Kit-Chatpad/dp/B000TT9VRK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1228067814&sr=8-2£19.97 and free delivery was having a nose this morning and noticed them

Much appreciated, but "Usually dispatched within 2 to 4 weeks"

I was hoping to get one guaranteed for Christmas.

Original Poster

K1LLER HORNET;3615220

not sure, but GAME may have it on offer for £15 when bought with anything … not sure, but GAME may have it on offer for £15 when bought with anything else *instore*.i know they have the headset & w/less controllers on offer at the moment - they seem to change them around every other week

I forgot about that deal...I might nip in after work tomorrow.

Original Poster

Ah, never mind...
£19.99 on gameplay.co.uk +1.5% quidco...probably about as cheap as I'll get it.

Thanks anyway.

K1LLER HORNET;3615220

not sure, but GAME may have it on offer for £15 when bought with anything … not sure, but GAME may have it on offer for £15 when bought with anything else *instore*.i know they have the headset & w/less controllers on offer at the moment - they seem to change them around every other week

you are right, i was in there today and you can get it for £15.96 (£14.99 for the chatpad + .97p for a old PS2 game)

Banned

K1LLER HORNET;3615220

i asked that instore, they said it's the wireless controller on offer now

Banned

oh dear billy

Zavvi have them at 19.99

can do a mint one for £13 delivered paypal gift if any good?

if anyone is still looking for one - i just bought one for £12 from CEX - brand new & sealed - so it maybe worth checking your local store

got messenger pad on own for £10 delivered mint condition
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G23
    2. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    3. private number11
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44

See more discussions