EXPIRED

Where is the flamedeer????????

Its 4th today and I have read a thread about flamedeer competition which states starting on the 4th. Come on deers, I am waiting... where are you?

31 Comments

Keen aren't you!,I've got two gold already, unfortunately , if I get the third, I'll win a used pair of Edwina curries jungle knickers!

I just got a red flamedeer looking at this thread!

was 4pm start last year

Banned

What's the point fictious prizes going to fictious new members and the site goes mad!!!

damo1972

What's the point fictious prizes going to fictious new members and the … What's the point fictious prizes going to fictious new members and the site goes mad!!!

scrooge!

damo1972

What's the point fictious prizes going to fictious new members and the … What's the point fictious prizes going to fictious new members and the site goes mad!!!

You tell em X)

im using a script, TO BLOCK THE BUGGERS!!!!

damo1972

I got a prise and I am very real and far from new.
Edited by: "Donkii" 4th Dec 2014

damo1972

I got a prise last year and I am far from new and I am very real... I think oO

Donkii

I got a prise last year and I am far from new and I am very real... I … I got a prise last year and I am far from new and I am very real... I think oO

What did you win?

damo1972

I won a Kindle paperwhite last year and I have been on here for a few years now.

Aleina

What did you win?

£2 Debinhams gift card :D, actually came in handy this Christmas. Better than a kick in the teeth.

I didn't win anything but got sucked into the whole Flamdeer game, did keep of my work a bit tho (don't tell my boss) Its free and a bit of fun and I am always on the site anyway. Had some great bargains and picked up a great glitch this year on menlook so if I won anything it would just be an added bonus

My productivity will certainly drop once it does start.

How do you get flanedeer once it does start? Do you just browse the site, and can you do it on the android app?

madridpaid_the_referee

How do you get flanedeer once it does start? Do you just browse the site, … How do you get flanedeer once it does start? Do you just browse the site, and can you do it on the android app?

just browse the website and no you can't do it on the app website only. So sit back, get some red bull cause it's gonna' be a looooong night!

Is it today they start?

stefg

Is it today they start?

i hope so

how do I do this flamedeer ? haven't got a clue n nothing coming up on my account about it

Original Poster

Flamedeer popped up just now!!!!!!!!! hurray!

kessaar

Flamedeer popped up just now!!!!!!!!! hurray!

they up they up???

Nothing is up yet, nothing on the site to indicate it or on twiter and facebook.

I got one also a red flamedeer you need three for a £2.50 amazon voucher woohoo!
Edited by: "adamsxi" 4th Dec 2014

Original Poster

here we go....................

No flamedeer

A gold flamedeer would be great.
Good luck everyone.

i need gold

Just missed anothet flamedeer is was gone in a flash.oO

I just missed one too, so cross, just clicked off for a minute! wish I know what it was, waiting for 2 gold!!! has anyone won an iphone or x box yet

Jegkat33

I just missed one too, so cross, just clicked off for a minute! wish I … I just missed one too, so cross, just clicked off for a minute! wish I know what it was, waiting for 2 gold!!! has anyone won an iphone or x box yet

Thread to see which prizes have been won hotukdeals.com/mis…321

Come on gold flamedeer, please ... I think im also losing it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?78
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2341
    3. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?48
    4. Cheap Windows Phone22

See more discussions