Groups

where is the quitest to live in felford peeps

wonna know whats it like

7 Comments

sorry. No idea where that is. Hopefully someone will come and help you

Duckman

Genuine question: if you don't know the answer, why on earth did you … Genuine question: if you don't know the answer, why on earth did you bother answering? It's not like the OP sent the message to you directly so you are obligated to answer in some way. It's something I see a lot on the internet, and I'm curious as to the psychology behind it.

maybe wanted to round comments off to 3990 instead of 3989
    it does make it look a lot better X)

Maybe he wants to know about the quietest areas of Telford, maybe ...

So, he joined today to ask a badly phrased question about the quietest area to live in a non existent place?

Are you thinking of moving into Felford industrial estate? If so, plenty of trucks during the day and working girls on nightshift. Hope I've been of some help. Please mark as most helpfull answer. Thanks.

dereklogan7

Are you thinking of moving into Felford industrial estate? If so, plenty … Are you thinking of moving into Felford industrial estate? If so, plenty of trucks during the day and working girls on nightshift. Hope I've been of some help. Please mark as most helpfull answer. Thanks.

Gets my vote

Apogee00

Gets my vote

Yeah, get one of the posh open plan lockups.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions