Groups

where is the recent activity for for sale/trade

i have been buying for a seller and and have been posting in the thead but now it is hard to find as it does not come up in my recent activity , where has it gone?

7 Comments

i asked this morning, but no one is replying, i reckon all the mods are in hiding, to scared to answer our questions, time to boycote the site

It's a bit annoying, but if you open settings (at the top of the screen) and then click on the "for sale/trade" tab, all your recent activity should be listed in there...

I have wasted my 3 bumps on my fs thread and not once has it bumped up the forum!

civms47

It's a bit annoying, but if you open settings (at the top of the screen) … It's a bit annoying, but if you open settings (at the top of the screen) and then click on the "for sale/trade" tab, all your recent activity should be listed in there...

no it isnt, just got old stuff in there and no recent activity

Original Poster

civms47

It's a bit annoying, but if you open settings (at the top of the screen) … It's a bit annoying, but if you open settings (at the top of the screen) and then click on the "for sale/trade" tab, all your recent activity should be listed in there...

yes found it your way, but its along way round , this all feels like its still in beta stage to me

supermod

wickedteen, click on your avatar and a window should slide open - click on the 'view profile' link then your 'fs/t tab' . You should see a list of threads you've started, and the bottom section is other trade threads you've posted in. The green arrow allows you to view all in either section.

My god the forum is in chaos whats going on another big backward step update is it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions