Groups
    EXPIRED

Where is the sainsubury thread on Tom tom at £19?

Please help as I cant find it. Thanks.

8 Comments

here it is wing - its expired - change your settings if you want to include expired threads
    hotukdeals.com/ite…00/

I found the thread ok, I just wish I found the tomtom when I got to sainsburys :lol:

Went to my local Sainsburys yesterday looking for a mothers day gift, in the locked cupboard there were loads of cheap things, phones, camcorders etc,didn't know if the prices stuck to the front were real and didn't have any money so nicked the prices off the front!!! will go back now and look again.

jtx;4706474

I found the thread ok, I just wish I found the tomtom when I got to … I found the thread ok, I just wish I found the tomtom when I got to sainsburys :lol:

Exactly, OP don't you mean where are the £19 TomToms at Sainsbury's? :thinking:

thebeast2020;4706978

Exactly, OP don't you mean where are the £19 TomToms at Sainsbury's? … Exactly, OP don't you mean where are the £19 TomToms at Sainsbury's? :thinking:

Exactly, I've been in a couple of stores in central Scotland, a few stores in the north west around Manchester as well, also called around more stores and none anywhere.

These transient sales are specific to particular store but not ALL stores.

StevenA2000_uk;4707429

These transient sales are specific to particular store but not ALL … These transient sales are specific to particular store but not ALL stores.

its a conspiracy !

Like I said, there were loads of items in the store I went to but they only had one of each item.

StevenA2000_uk;4707429

Exactly, I've been in a couple of stores in central Scotland, a few … Exactly, I've been in a couple of stores in central Scotland, a few stores in the north west around Manchester as well, also called around more stores and none anywhere. These transient sales are specific to particular store but not ALL stores.

Went into 3 Sainsburys in the Birmingham area, 1 was to small & they dont sell electrical etc, 2nd had the tags to take to customer service and it was oos, 3rd was the same, missed out again!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?56
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22

See more discussions