where is the wowcher post?

does anybody know where is the wocher post £1 cinema deal. can't find it. has anybody received their voucher yet?

6 Comments

Original Poster

choc1969;8531506

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/665041/1-cineworld-ticket-for-any-film-28-not received any voucher so far

thanks, just re-read the email says 28/05

I got the KGB cinema ticket for £1 in an e-mail this morning although i think it was a different deal?
I lose track lol

The info below was posted onto the ]Wowcher forum today by one of their Mods -

Date of post: 26 May 2010, 15:47
It is with regret that I have to inform you that we are unable to source the
Sex and the City 2 cinema tickets. Prior to offering the tickets we had, we
believed, found a supplier of as many tickets as might be required. The offer
of supply has been withdrawn for various legal reasons. Despite our best
efforts to find an alternative supplier we have been unable to do so. I know
you must be very disappointed and to try and cheer you up we are giving
everybody who requested tickets a free £3 voucher to use towards any other
offers. The free voucher will be emailed to everybody today

stickmartin;8696822

The info below was posted onto the ]Wowcher forum today by one of their … The info below was posted onto the ]Wowcher forum today by one of their Mods - Date of post: 26 May 2010, 15:47It is with regret that I have to inform you that we are unable to source theSex and the City 2 cinema tickets. Prior to offering the tickets we had, webelieved, found a supplier of as many tickets as might be required. The offerof supply has been withdrawn for various legal reasons. Despite our bestefforts to find an alternative supplier we have been unable to do so. I knowyou must be very disappointed and to try and cheer you up we are givingeverybody who requested tickets a free £3 voucher to use towards any otheroffers. The free voucher will be emailed to everybody today

Or I'd alternatively like my £1 back :x

stickmartin

The info below was posted onto the Wowcher forum today by one of their … The info below was posted onto the Wowcher forum today by one of their Mods - Date of post: 26 May 2010, 15:47It is with regret that I have to inform you that we are unable to source theSex and the City 2 cinema tickets. Prior to offering the tickets we had, webelieved, found a supplier of as many tickets as might be required. The offerof supply has been withdrawn for various legal reasons. Despite our bestefforts to find an alternative supplier we have been unable to do so. I knowyou must be very disappointed and to try and cheer you up we are givingeverybody who requested tickets a free £3 voucher to use towards any otheroffers. The free voucher will be emailed to everybody today

The date is 26th May 2010 and obviously a different deal.
If you look at the facebook page then it's all legit, no issues, they have enough for everyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions