where is the...i walked into B&Q joke?

Found 27th Apr 2008
Really missing it today RIP

10 Comments

Yeh I've seen it on here about twice,but slightly different variations,always makes me laugh.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1979107

Yeh I've seen it on here about twice,but slightly different … Yeh I've seen it on here about twice,but slightly different variations,always makes me laugh.

:w00t:i was being a bit sarcastic though:thumbsup:

skusey;1979114

:w00t:i was being a bit sarcastic though:thumbsup:

oh lol,but I like it ;-)

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1979120

oh lol,but I like it ;-)

me too, trying to make up an alternative, but i cant think of owt:oops:

I'm rubbish at jokes,and any I know,well some would be offended by and I could likely get a warning for it if I posted up.

Banned

I walked into what I thought was a B&Q.. and I got burnt..

Original Poster

imranmaz;1979165

I walked into what I thought was a B&Q.. and I got burnt..

:thumbsup:
not bad for a beginner...
I walked into a bar, and broke my nose.:thumbsup:
I walked into the opticians the other day as the doctor said i need an eye test, they said ''i am not surprised, this is a chip shop'';-)

I once walked out of B & Q and their alarm went off - other half said quick run (jokingly). I carried on walking coz I hadn't bought anything. Next thing I know a little man comes running out after me and asks me to go back to the store, which I do as I had nothing to hide. Anyway, it turned out it was the alarm for the other door!

skusey;1979199

:thumbsup:not bad for a beginner...I walked into a bar, and broke my … :thumbsup:not bad for a beginner...I walked into a bar, and broke my nose.:thumbsup:I walked into the opticians the other day as the doctor said i need an eye test, they said ''i am not surprised, this is a chip shop'';-)

Funny

hotukdeals.com/for…424

See my funny versions of this joke on page 1 and 2 of this link...
[COLOR="Red"]Warning - you will reeeeeeally lafff[/COLOR]:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bean to cup machine22
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2739
    3. Cex snes mini price1328
    4. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…22

See more discussions