Where is this months PSN free games announcement?

Posted 30th Dec 2019
I know it has been Christmas etc, but where is this months announcement for the freebie games for January for PSN subscribers.?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Don't worry about the announcement, I'm sure you can wait another couple of days to be inevitably left feeling let down and disappointed
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th Dec 2019
5 Comments
The announcement of the titles available for free as part of the PlayStation Plus membership is typically on the last Wednesday of the preceding month.

This month that fell on Christmas Day, so the announcement has been pushed back to the first Wednesday (1st) or the following day (2nd) of January 2020 instead.

The selection for January 2020 will be available to download from 7 January 2020, meaning the existing games will be available up to 6 January 2020.

Keep an eye on the "This month on PS Plus" page of the official PlayStation site:

[ playstation.com/en-…us/ ]
Don't worry about the announcement, I'm sure you can wait another couple of days to be inevitably left feeling let down and disappointed
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th Dec 2019
The games are released the first Tuesday of each month, and the announcement comes the Wednesday before that. The first Tuesday is the 7th, so the announcement will be on the 1st, this maybe later due to it being New Year’s Day.
Yeah I read the 1st too. Hope it's a big one to start the year....
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection and Goat Simulator. Rather underwhelming.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants