Groups

Where is tillymint's post?

Was just looking at tillymints post regarding Peppa Pig stars DVD at PriceMinister, but can't find it now - does anyone know where its gone?

6 Comments

If it's not here anymore it probably got deleted by the Mods, try contacting a moderator for assistance

Regards

Shima

Original Poster

shimagoza;7079943

If it's not here anymore it probably got deleted by the Mods, try … If it's not here anymore it probably got deleted by the Mods, try contacting a moderator for assistance :)RegardsShima

Stupid question, but how do I do that?
    This hasn't happened to me b4

mod

We removed it; the website is very similar to ebay, which we don't allow

Furthermore from the website: -

PriceMinister will not be held responsible for any breach of this … PriceMinister will not be held responsible for any breach of this agreement on the part of the seller (fraud, counterfeiting, trading stolen goods etc)PriceMinister cannot be held responsible for any violation of the customers rights, or any damages which may be caused to either party.

which doesn't fill me with confidence

if you are looking for the dvd amazon are doing all the peppa pig ones at a really good price just now heres the link amazon.co.uk/s/r…+pi
    free delivery as well the stars one you are looking for is £3.88, hope it helps

Original Poster

tracyhay;7081593

if you are looking for the dvd amazon are doing all the peppa pig ones at … if you are looking for the dvd amazon are doing all the peppa pig ones at a really good price just now heres the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ssc_2_8?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=peppa+pig&sprefix=peppa+pifree delivery as well the stars one you are looking for is £3.88, hope it helps

Thanks for that
    Have some rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions