Where is your favourite place to go on holiday or you have been?

53 replies
Found 11th Dec 2016
Looking to be inspired for next year.

Had my first holiday abroad this year in Barcelona and loved it.

53 Comments

going florida next week for Xmas..Can't wait

if you fancy another city break, I would recommend Prague. had the best time, beer

Barcelona is one of my favourite cities too . Amsterdam is lovely for a nearby city break too . I want to go to Iceland next . And st Petersburg . And on safari . And to Canada . The best one ever was a couple of years ago when I went to China . We saw real pandas and things I had only dreamed about

Franschhoek, South Africa

Turkey for me. One of the best holiday.

Beautiful country, once you have sucessfully ran the gauntlet of being asked to buy things, or have wet massages by dirty men

Japan is the best.

South Africa for me too!
Beautiful country, fantastic animals, friendly people and super laid back style.

alcuida

beaches excellent and ive been to the Caribbean
sea clear blue and you can walk out for ages and its ankle deep
the area is well kept no idiots

Mauritius for me.

Thailand

srp111

going florida next week for Xmas..Can't wait

Lucky you

Has to be Florida for me

short haul we love cala millor in majorca. Apart from Florida which is a amazing place to go and explore I would say Cayo coco in Cuba was my favorite place to vist. What kind of holiday are you looking for? Are you traveling with young kids?

Banned

Maldives twice.

But that was when I had money.

Banned

Croatia is meant to be excellent.

Me and hubs loved Barcelona too! Also loved our trip to New York where we did all the touristy stuff, a broadway show, ice hockey match and couple posh meals out

Atlantis Bahamas - stunning place

Corfu every time.
Been pretty much everywhere else (done Florida to death). Wasn't expecting it but also had a brilliant 2 weeks in Sharm a couple of years ago. Service and standard at oriental Palace the best.
But still love Corfu for relaxation.

Tokyo thrice. Hoping to go again next year. People there are very courteous and it feels very safe.

Original Poster

SidSnot

Corfu every time.Been pretty much everywhere else (done Florida to … Corfu every time.Been pretty much everywhere else (done Florida to death). Wasn't expecting it but also had a brilliant 2 weeks in Sharm a couple of years ago. Service and standard at oriental Palace the best.But still love Corfu for relaxation.

​Just checked a few pictures of corfu and looks awesome. I like to explore mountain areas casually and there seems a lot around with beaches to perfect!

adamwilko007

​Just checked a few pictures of corfu and looks awesome. I like to e … ​Just checked a few pictures of corfu and looks awesome. I like to explore mountain areas casually and there seems a lot around with beaches to perfect!

Corfu is lovely but if you do go , make sure you take a day trip to Albania and visit the spring of the blue eye . Stunning !

Thailand has been my favourite, closely followed by Belek in turkey

psychobitchfromhell

Corfu is lovely but if you do go , make sure you take a day trip to … Corfu is lovely but if you do go , make sure you take a day trip to Albania and visit the spring of the blue eye . Stunning !

​are the boats they use still something you wouldn't fancy your chances on Windermere in.

adamwilko007

​Just checked a few pictures of corfu and looks awesome. I like to e … ​Just checked a few pictures of corfu and looks awesome. I like to explore mountain areas casually and there seems a lot around with beaches to perfect!

​try Cyprus

shadey12

​are the boats they use still something you wouldn't fancy your chances o … ​are the boats they use still something you wouldn't fancy your chances on Windermere in.

I went last year and they were quite modern . I got all the way there and back without drowning . Those hydrofoil thingies

Oslo, but if you are after something different, Northern Michigan near the lakes is an excellent trip. Just avoid the grizzlies!

Aim to go to Alaska at somepoint....breathtaking scenery & wildlife....

psychobitchfromhell

I went last year and they were quite modern . I got all the way there and … I went last year and they were quite modern . I got all the way there and back without drowning . Those hydrofoil thingies

​went a few years ago, they looked like a Thames pleasure boat from the 60,s
minus the safety equipment.

Wales, went twice in 2 years, and came back with welsh tan each time, lovely place

Definitely Florida

Favourite so far is Portugal although I'm not well travelled. Want to road trip across America next, Supersize me!

If you like city breaks, can recommend Lisbon and Seville. Jamaica is beautiful but doesn't feel safe to me outside the resort complexes. Loved Turkey but not sure now with the unrest nearby. France would be my favourite destination but did it to death when children were small. We had a lovely holiday in Cornwall this year and had great weather.

Florida, Mexico or Thailand for me

Florida definitely

Close call between Vietnam and the Maldives depending on what we want to do

mexico is my beach holiday choice and Krakow for a city break.

Few years ago i holidayed in Miami rented a car and drove to key west ,the same holiday we also done a 3 night cruise around the Bahamas ,before kids of course now it's centre parcs oO

Australia for me

Bermuda is my favourite!

Absolutely love it!

Lux belle mare - Mauritius
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries36
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22