Groups
    EXPIRED

Where on Earh can I buy a simple glass ashtray!!!!

Hi,
    Can someone let me know somewhere I can buy some new ashtrays?

Every supermarket seems to have stopped selling them, can even get them in the pound shop anymore.

Thanx

15 Comments

"borrow" one from a outside a pub.

or try ebay.

poundland pack of 6 - erm £1

market.. they normally start selling stuff that others stop selling...

how about a charity shop?.. they may have stuff from when people have tried to give up...

-why does it have to be glass in particular.. can it not be something else.. be different...

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/zx20.jpg

Original Poster

holly100;4557198

poundland pack of 6 - erm £1

dont stock them anymore where I live.

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4557223

market.. they normally start selling stuff that others stop selling... … market.. they normally start selling stuff that others stop selling... how about a charity shop?.. they may have stuff from when people have tried to give up...-why does it have to be glass in particular.. can it not be something else.. be different...

Not at all as long as it dont melt or crack lol.

Original Poster

W1zz;4557074

Ebay - Item numer: … Ebay - Item numer: 220285126101orhttp://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-id-101061-Ravenhead-Round-Ashtray-Essentials-10-5cm.html

£3.95 delivery unless I buy like 30 lol

rbquk;4557233

Not at all as long as it dont melt or crack lol.

could use a up turned beer can (empty of course) and throw it each time.. that way you kill two birds with one stone... (two brids being, you get a ash tray, and you get to drink beer! AWSOME!)

or the uni trick.. get something like a saucer, and cover it in foil.. CLASSY!

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4557308

could use a up turned beer can (empty of course) and throw it each time.. … could use a up turned beer can (empty of course) and throw it each time.. that way you kill two birds with one stone... (two brids being, you get a ash tray, and you get to drink beer! AWSOME!)or the uni trick.. get something like a saucer, and cover it in foil.. CLASSY!

never heard of the foil trick like, could give it a bash lol and dont drink beer im a vodka man lol:thumbsup:

We struggled in september when we were looking for some, didnt realise how hard it would be. In the end we got my aunty (who smokes) to bring a few with her for the party.

Saw them yesterday in b+m though (only opened recently, so couldnt look there when we needed them!)

How about wilkinsons.

Tiger had some pretty ones

Poundstretcher do a pack of 2 for £1 :thumbsup:

down the market or in Ikea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions