where online can i buy a mobile phone that takes paypal ?

Found 19th Nov 2012
i know that i could transfer the funds but just wanted to see if there was anywhere before i did , oh and ebay .
Community Updates
7 Comments
Ebay? The FOR SALE/TRADE section here.
What mobile phone r u after?
Original Poster
iRuman

What mobile phone r u after?

my son has decided he wants the sony experia tipo (in blue) for christmas
There is info somewhere on the PayPal site telling you all the shops that accept it,there seem to be a lot now.

Argos - not sure if they sell your mobile

How can I pay for my purchases?You can pay for your purchases online and … How can I pay for my purchases?You can pay for your purchases online and in-store using most major credit or debit cards, including Argos Card, American Express, Argos MasterCard®, Corporate Link/For Business, Credit Charge (Argos personal account card), Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Visa Credit Card, Visa Debit Card, Visa Electron. You can also pay online using Paypal.In our Argos stores, we also accept Capital Bonds as a method of payment. Capital Bonds cannot be used towards payment of store cards and accounts, nor to purchase gift vouchers within our stores.Your credit card details will be encrypted to help keep them secure. Please note that in the interest of security, Argos will never ask for your full username, password or credit card details via emails, pop-ups, or for any purpose other than registering or placing an order on Argos.co.uk. Please click on secure online shopping at Argos and Additional security for more information.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants