Groups

WHERE ONLINE CAN I WATCH THE DARTS FINAL WITH TAYLER/BARNEY? (STREAMING)

Banned
    usual sites i go to watch football using streaming, they dont show any details on the darts, anyone know?

15 Comments

Prob better on here....

tvguide.co.uk/

Click on the "watch" link where it says BBC2 London on the left and it will send to to correct place on the bbc site. Works very well

Original Poster Banned

great thanks!

tallpete33;3943633

Prob better on here....http://www.tvguide.co.uk/Click on the "watch" link … Prob better on here....http://www.tvguide.co.uk/Click on the "watch" link where it says BBC2 London on the left and it will send to to correct place on the bbc site. Works very well

its broadcast by sky tho wont be able to watch with your link

your getting the pub darts mixed up with the real deal

jamstaruk1972;3943721

its broadcast by sky tho wont be able to watch with your linkyour getting … its broadcast by sky tho wont be able to watch with your linkyour getting the pub darts mixed up with the real deal

Hey Gary Anderson got a 180, once. :thumbsup:

lol so did i :-D

nah im only messing about pub darts bit watch both but doesnt really get exiting tll the semis with the bdo

without the bdo there would be no pdc and there would be no county darts leagues organized to bring them through

col;3943773

Hey Gary Anderson got a 180, once. :thumbsup:

Barney got one in the Quarters . . . did you see it? He's playing some great arrows, finished on a 161 for the match against Klaasen too!

mbgringo;3943859

Barney got one in the Quarters . . . did you see it? He's playing some … Barney got one in the Quarters . . . did you see it? He's playing some great arrows, finished on a 161 for the match against Klaasen too!

He got a few :-D and a 9 darter. Taylor ftw.

col;3944116

He got a few :-D and a 9 darter. Taylor ftw.

Ha, you know what i meant! lol

Agree, Taylor looks unstoppable at the minute! Thought James Wade played TERRIBLY all the way through and still made the semi's, he'll have a decent year methinks . . .

Has this match started yet or when does it start?

DD98;3944263

Has this match started yet or when does it start?

It comes on sky at 7, so not long after that.

kcphil;3944317

It comes on sky at 7, so not long after that.

thanks - just have to remember about it now :thumbsup:

i think you may be able to see it here,with dutch commentry
    sbs6.nl/web…=43
    not too sure though i cant read dutch!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions