Groups

Where or how can I find crime rate statistics for an area?

is there a website that I can use or where else could I get this info?

rep given for any good ideas!

10 Comments

upmystreet.com/loc…tml

Just put in postcode or area and remove Birmingham - didn't know where you wanted.

Deek43;3629141

http://www.upmystreet.com/local/l/birmingham.htmlJust put in postcode or … http://www.upmystreet.com/local/l/birmingham.htmlJust put in postcode or area and remove Birmingham - didn't know where you wanted.

thats the one I was going to say as well, all sorts of local info on there.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3629205

mardyass, i've seen a lot of your threads and I feel for you, can't you … mardyass, i've seen a lot of your threads and I feel for you, can't you move from where you are? I know it's not as easy as that, but I hope you can soon, been there, done it!!!!!!

if only it was that easy:x
    if i could i would but sadly it just isnt possible right now,thankfully i started the petition this evening and so far every house i knocked on has signed:thumbsup:

Original Poster

awww thankyou wont know til i try and anyhting is worth a bash at the moment!

whats the problem mardy? Whats your petition for?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3629498

whats the problem mardy? Whats your petition for?

some lil chits decided to spray paint one of my cars over the weekend with some rather obscene wording:oops: fed up with the cars being vandalised so have set up a petition for cctv covering the parking areas and extra street lighting,theres a shop at the end of the road and its literally pitch black as theres only a couple of street lamps down the whole stretch

Mardyass;3629525

some lil chits decided to spray paint one of my cars over the weekend … some lil chits decided to spray paint one of my cars over the weekend with some rather obscene wording:oops: fed up with the cars being vandalised so have set up a petition for cctv covering the parking areas and extra street lighting,theres a shop at the end of the road and its literally pitch black as theres only a couple of street lamps down the whole stretch

aww I'm sorry to hear that...i'd defo sign if i was there. best of luck to you and i hope the little toe rags ( use your imagination for something more fitting!!!) get their comeuppance

Original Poster

thankyou bella
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc412
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      4. Legal advice?45

See more discussions