Expired

Where sells LIME CRUSHA

Found 27th Mar 2014
I have had a craving for the Lime crusha for like 5 days, and nowhere sells the stuff
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments
It was a limited edition so you may have to wait till they bring it back out again I'm afraid. There is an out of date shop in Nottingham that has 3 bottles for a £1, so if you have a cheapy shop near you and don't mind best before dates might be worth checking there.
Original Poster
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Just looked on twitter, it's official - lime crusha no longer being made, I think it's been replaced by cherry and vanilla.
Perhaps Home Bargains might have some?

Original Poster
Toptrumpet

Just looked on twitter, it's official - lime crusha no longer being made, … Just looked on twitter, it's official - lime crusha no longer being made, I think it's been replaced by cherry and vanilla.Perhaps Home Bargains might have some?

no been there, only had strawberry and chocolate
as stated above, it seems its no longer available. But congrats on your pregnancy X)
if you think that's hard to find try looking for pineapple flavour
Original Poster
i didnt know there was a pineapple one. I had the lime one about 16 years ago so can still kinda remember how amazing it was
Cravings, a bit like this:

http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/drinking-milk-during-pregnancy.jpg
Hi
There was a colouring in it which has now been banned i used to sell in my cafe and asked about it
When I was a young kid in the 80's my Dad would take me and me sister out to Manchester, and there used to be a cafe in the bus terminal in the 'Arndale Shopping Centre', and they had a wall of every Crusha flavour you could think of, I remember there being hundreds, although that might be rose tinted.

Its all gone now sadly, including my Dad
Seriously, after 3 years?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions