Groups

where sells trial size shampoos etc?

want to get some bits in for my hospital bag and wanted small bottles of shampoo conditioner toothpaste etc does anyone know where sells them please?

27 Comments

Savers do all of that - great prices too!

boots, superdrug and the body shop.............

Boots do small holiday size ones - they were on 3 for 2 this week when i was in - they had lots of different shampoos & conditioners (poshish ones), shower gel, body scrubs, creams etc.

Also - Superdrug do a range.

superdrug sell the little travel sizes of all this type of stuff m8

Original Poster

bossyboots;7568939

Savers do all of that - great prices too!

dont think i have a savers near me,is that all its called savers?thanks

Original Poster

great thanks for replys,i normally just get all our shampoos etc from home bargains will go to superdrug in the week

your denstist probably has loads of "sample" tubes of toothpaste too - just ask!!

Supermod

Definitely Boots. They sell the Toni & Guy mini bottles for 99p and they are usually 3 for 2 instore.

tesco

My local Asda has a rack of travel size toiletries in the same aisle as the full size stuff. Think everything is £1 though

get friendly with someone that works in a hotel

Original Poster

branchinghenk;7569094

tesco

our local tesco dont do them

invest in those little refillable bottles. that way you can take your normal stuff with ou and not have to fork out loads for minis.boots sell the travel bottles that you fill yourself

Original Poster

shedboy66;7569108

get friendly with someone that works in a hotel

lol cant be bothered with that i hardly ever get a chance to see the mates ive got
    was hoping to find some samples in the freebies section but no luck so far :oops:

My best friend is a BA trolley dolley and I have tons of the travel stuff. ALL BRAND NEW - Toothpaste/toothbrush sets, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, shower cap. I would be happy to put some stuff together and send it to you. Let me know and before you ask I don't want money for postage. Us mummys to be have to stick together x

Original Poster

sig1169;7569142

invest in those little refillable bottles. that way you can take your … invest in those little refillable bottles. that way you can take your normal stuff with ou and not have to fork out loads for minis.boots sell the travel bottles that you fill yourself

never seen them b4,but when would i get to use them again,no more babies for me after this one so hopefully i wont have any more hospital stays

Original Poster

nikkib123;7569170

My best friend is a BA trolley dolley and I have tons of the travel … My best friend is a BA trolley dolley and I have tons of the travel stuff. ALL BRAND NEW - Toothpaste/toothbrush sets, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, shower cap. I would be happy to put some stuff together and send it to you. Let me know and before you ask I don't want money for postage. Us mummys to be have to stick together x

thats very kind of u,r u sure u dont mind?i feel cheeky now :oops:
    could i at least pay postage? thanks v much x

edjaned;7569189

thats very kind of u,r u sure u dont mind?i feel cheeky now :oops:could i … thats very kind of u,r u sure u dont mind?i feel cheeky now :oops:could i at least pay postage? thanks v much x

Honestly, you would be doing me a favour, just PM me your address. Postage is not a problem, I can't explain why but no probs. I will send you the ones from the best hotels ha ha x

Original Poster

nikkib123;7569197

Honestly, you would be doing me a favour, just PM me your address. … Honestly, you would be doing me a favour, just PM me your address. Postage is not a problem, I can't explain why but no probs. I will send you the ones from the best hotels ha ha x

thanks very much pm sent x

edjaned;7569172

never seen them b4,but when would i get to use them again,no more babies … never seen them b4,but when would i get to use them again,no more babies for me after this one so hopefully i wont have any more hospital stays

im sure you can fill with paint
    im using my minutures from my soap and glory hat box for my maternity bag. the amount of stuff ive already packed, havent gt room for full sized thngs :roll:

Original Poster

shibi din;7569802

dimebars has been reported for those incredibly offensive posts.Good … dimebars has been reported for those incredibly offensive posts.Good luck, edjaned. When are you due?

thanks,i dont let it get to me

im due 12th march but last 3 have been between 10 and 14 days early,i like to be organised and have everything ready early,still got all the babys clothes to wash and put away just not had time to do it as we in the middle of decorating everywhere

My Asda have a bit in the beauty isle with travel size bits and bobs in, I've also seen travel size stuff in supperdrug.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;7570435

My Asda have a bit in the beauty isle with travel size bits and bobs in, … My Asda have a bit in the beauty isle with travel size bits and bobs in, I've also seen travel size stuff in supperdrug.

thanks bella,nikki has very kindly offered me some for free
    thanks anyway :thumbsup:

edjaned;7570462

thanks bella,nikki has very kindly offered me some for free :)thanks … thanks bella,nikki has very kindly offered me some for free :)thanks anyway :thumbsup:

I noticed lol...I replied without reading first :oops:
    Good luck with the baby.

I know your getting some free, but just incase they fall through, ask your gp reception for some clear sample bottles. you can then use them for shampoo/conditioner etc..and get rid after, just a thought.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;7570491

I noticed lol...I replied without reading first :oops:Good luck with the … I noticed lol...I replied without reading first :oops:Good luck with the baby.

thank u

Original Poster

lisat;7570567

I know your getting some free, but just incase they fall through, ask … I know your getting some free, but just incase they fall through, ask your gp reception for some clear sample bottles. you can then use them for shampoo/conditioner etc..and get rid after, just a thought.

oh yeah good thinking thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions