Groups

WHERE SHALL I BUY A 10 YR OLD, SUIT SIMILAR TO A MANS SUIT?

Going to a party at the w/end, looking for a kids suit 10 yr old.
    Which shop can i buy one from?
    Thanks, in advance

11 Comments

Chinatown?

It's how one of my former managers used to buy most of his clothes. It was the only way he could get adult clothes small enough to fit him.

M&S, Asda... they do cheap mens suits, so would probably do some kids ones...

I looked for ages to get one for a wedding - eventually got one at House of Fraser.

do they really need a suit jacket? surely trousers shirt and tie would do, i would immagine you could get them at asda etc

jellybaby22

lol..... badly placed comma in the title..thought you wanted to buy a 10 … lol..... badly placed comma in the title..thought you wanted to buy a 10 year old

Me too, made me giggle, I know plenty of people who would happily sell their 10 year olds after 2 weeks of summer holidays

next usually have some kids suits

jellybaby22

lol..... badly placed comma in the title..thought you wanted to buy a 10 … lol..... badly placed comma in the title..thought you wanted to buy a 10 year old

looooooooool

Got suits for my boys from bhs when they were younger, think you can look online also but pretty good value and sold a few on locally for school proms etc when they only wore them for no more than 3 hours!

Wouldn't smart trousers and shirt do...next usually have some nice ones.
    John Lewis also should have something.
    Hope you get sorted.

if you dont find one on the high street what about about a renting one from a wedding or suit shop?

BHS are very good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions