Groups

where should I buy Disneyland Paris tickets from and a where is a good place to stay?

Looking on going for our 3 year olds birthday sometime me in August and have never been before so looking at some options that maybe some of you's have done before or have got planned. Where is the cheapest place to buy tickets and for 1 or 2 days? Not sure how long you need there. Should I stay at Disneyland itself or stay somewhere local and get trains or taxis or hire a car even. And should I book everything individually or as a package. Any other advice would also be greatly appreciated, thanks.

8 Comments

attractiontix.co.uk
    Are reliable I have always booked through them and they have the best prices for Disney land tickets and they include both parks. You also get free discount vouchers on food with your purchase for the park.

If you stay in Paris it will take approx hour to get to Disney land on the RER ( train) and it would cost in the region of €15 return. You can always get trains back after the Disney lights/ firework Parade on the night.

If you stay near Disney land most hotels offer free shuttle service. Booking.com is normally the cheapest for places to stay in Paris. If you are purely visiting just for Disneyland I would suggest getting a hotel in that area.

It most likely will work out cheaper if you booked your break separately but that's my preference. I've been to Paris 6 times now and I always book everything myself. Maybe try easyJet for cheap flights or flightscanner. Hoopa.com are good prices for airport transfers and you normally can find discount codes on their website or the internet to make it even cheaper.

Hope this helps !

Enjoy Paris

skyscanner and trivago are your buddies

It will be very busy in August as well, if you're able to go once the kids have gone back to school in September then it'll be a lot quieter and you can get more out of it.

Personally, we found that staying at the Davy Crockett ranch was best as it meant that we could go back for lunch and a swim and then go back to the parks in the late afternoon. It also meant we didn't have to pay the inflated prices for food. there's huge supermarket about 5 minutes out of your way going back to the Davy Crockett that you can get stuff from. Doing that mean you need a car though. If you don't want to take the car, then one of the onsite hotels would be easiest as it's only a 15 minute walk into the parks or there's buses every few minutes.

Make sure you've got a buggy with you as there's a lot of walking - Enjoy it!

We booked tickets from attractionrix and booked our hotel kyriad on booking .com. There was a shuttle every 20 mins each way that was free and took about 10 min ride. Try not to eat on the park prices are so inflated. Enjoy

Movenpic if it's still there was great

We booked separates. EasyJet to Paris. Fast Train to Disneyland. Took a train 1 stop back and stayed at the Hotel Relais Spa.
    Short walk from hotel to train station. 5 mins and you were in Disney land.
    We booked 2 days at Disneyland 1 for each park.

Original Poster

staceyht7

www.attractiontix.co.uk Are reliable I have always booked through them … www.attractiontix.co.uk Are reliable I have always booked through them and they have the best prices for Disney land tickets and they include both parks. You also get free discount vouchers on food with your purchase for the park. If you stay in Paris it will take approx hour to get to Disney land on the RER ( train) and it would cost in the region of €15 return. You can always get trains back after the Disney lights/ firework Parade on the night. If you stay near Disney land most hotels offer free shuttle service. Booking.com is normally the cheapest for places to stay in Paris. If you are purely visiting just for Disneyland I would suggest getting a hotel in that area. It most likely will work out cheaper if you booked your break separately but that's my preference. I've been to Paris 6 times now and I always book everything myself. Maybe try easyJet for cheap flights or flightscanner. Hoopa.com are good prices for airport transfers and you normally can find discount codes on their website or the internet to make it even cheaper. Hope this helps ! Enjoy Paris

Thanks for all that info, that's helped a lot, I'll
    Look into the different options youve mentioned

Original Poster

Cakeboy79

It will be very busy in August as well, if you're able to go once the … It will be very busy in August as well, if you're able to go once the kids have gone back to school in September then it'll be a lot quieter and you can get more out of it.Personally, we found that staying at the Davy Crockett ranch was best as it meant that we could go back for lunch and a swim and then go back to the parks in the late afternoon. It also meant we didn't have to pay the inflated prices for food. there's huge supermarket about 5 minutes out of your way going back to the Davy Crockett that you can get stuff from. Doing that mean you need a car though. If you don't want to take the car, then one of the onsite hotels would be easiest as it's only a 15 minute walk into the parks or there's buses every few minutes.Make sure you've got a buggy with you as there's a lot of walking - Enjoy it!

Thank you, very helpful info for me to look at.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions