where that thread gone ps3 £129.99 asda one

i cant find it does anyone know what happend with it

20 Comments

I didn't see it but now also want to know what happened to it! :giggle:

no idea, I posted in the thread, said I'd put the £150 PS3 and £100 Wii next to my £9.99 James Bond DVD Collection:whistling:

Was removed earlier on today, not sure why, when I checked the thread earlier it was gone, vanished, etc:)

Banned

ts rumoured i think

Banned

its was suppost to start on the 22nd

Banned

Playstation 3 40gb £129.99 Nintendo Wii £99.99 @ Asda - HotUKDeals ...
Playstation 3 40gb £129.99 Nintendo Wii £99.99 @ Asda Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense.
[url]www.hotukdeals.com/item/258320/playstation-3-40gb-129-99-nintendo[/url]

more sources here said its rumours

google.co.uk/sea…ta=

Original Poster

logyon;3253740

Playstation 3 40gb £129.99 Nintendo Wii £99.99 @ Asda - HotUKDeals . … Playstation 3 40gb £129.99 Nintendo Wii £99.99 @ Asda - HotUKDeals ...Playstation 3 40gb £129.99 Nintendo Wii £99.99 @ Asda Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense.[url]www.hotukdeals.com/item/258320/playstation-3-40gb-129-99-nintendo[/url]more sources here said its rumours http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=ps3+asda+129.99&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

hot uk deals link one doesnt come up

Original Poster

it comes up with a bulletin message

the thread was deleted my mods as it was incorrect information

Banned

ran2jeet;3254060

the thread was deleted my mods as it was incorrect information

how do they know its incorrect!

it was meant to be instore from tomorrow

do the mods all own DeLoreans with flux capacitors?????

im off to asda in an hour so shall see

it was supposed to be from midnight on the 22nd (last night) but seeing as nothing has been mentioned by anyone it was probably a hoax

on sunday when my mate asked at Asda in Purley Way they had no idea about Wii's at £99.99 and they said that they (Purley Way) dont even keep 40GB PS3's anymore

called my local ASDA...they confirmed the WII is still £177 at ASDA

Cwmbran and Newport Living are £297 still, phoned this lunchtime - they still have a few 40gb consoles in stock.

no sign of offer in asda fosse park leics

lesson learned peeps, not everyone on the tinternet tells the truths

Has anyone tried ringing the Asda head office to see why they confirmed the deal though??

Banned

mr_b;3262229

Has anyone tried ringing the Asda head office to see why they confirmed … Has anyone tried ringing the Asda head office to see why they confirmed the deal though??

who cares! it doesnt exist!

move on

mr_b;3262229

Has anyone tried ringing the Asda head office to see why they confirmed … Has anyone tried ringing the Asda head office to see why they confirmed the deal though??

Maybe someone there thought it was funny? Or maybe they realised they could get loads of people instore today who would likely spend money?

I would love to hear there response though to someone ringing up and saying why did you confirm this deal when it in fact wasn't true! If anyone rings up please post there response here!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
    2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
    3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
    4. Three connection89

See more discussions