Groups
    EXPIRED

where the cheapest place to get ipod touch?

hi im after a cheap ipod touch 8g would do where the best and cheapest place to get one from? thanks

8 Comments

You can touch one for free in the Apple shop.

ll Deano ll;7223151

You can touch one for free in the Apple shop.

lol!!!!:santa:

think asda have some offer on the ipod touch.

was just about 2 post the same question !!

I too am looking to purchase an 8GB - I have just phoned around all the Asda stores in the North East and they are all sold out, although they do get deliveried every day but they dont know what is arriving .

the actual PRICE is,within a few quid the same everywhere but shop around for deals including itunes cards and speaker docks. the itunes cards are great for buying apps/games etc-of course any speaker dock you get free aint gonna be great but if its included why not?

I got a 32gb 2nd gen ipod touch as new £160 delivered

if you order through Very.co.uk and enter order code xx945 you can get 20 per cent off i pods and xx607 for free delivery

osbornerayman;7249403

if you order through Very.co.uk and enter order code xx945 you can get 20 … if you order through Very.co.uk and enter order code xx945 you can get 20 per cent off i pods and xx607 for free delivery

I love you! Just got 2 x 32GB for my daughters and saved not far off £100. Merry Christmas and thanks! :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1633
      2. Oil for Oak Doors67
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111318
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!89

See more discussions