where the heck htc wildfire thread gone? which was very hot

6 replies
Found 5th Oct 2010
when i logged in it was there and now i can't see it i dono where the thread is gone and by the way the phone is out of stock

6 Comments

supermod

A clue as to the Retailer would help trace the specific deal, was it this one possibly ?

hotukdeals.com/dea…435

supermod

Or this one :

hotukdeals.com/dea…877

(you need to include expired if its the one above in your search options) thanks

Original Poster

sigma

Or this one … Or this one :http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/htc-wildfire-vodafone-126-no-top-up/768877(you need to include expired if its the one above in your search options) thanks

thnks a lot and yes it was the 2nd one........but why they putoff the list for the hottest?any way thanks again......they run out of stock but hopefully soon they will have it back.........cheers

Original Poster

and by the way how you do that? i mean clue on the retailer stuff?

supermod

addjon

and by the way how you do that? i mean clue on the retailer stuff?

If you can remember which retailer the item was being sold at eg Tesco, argos, vodafone etc, you can be more specific in your search when using advanced search as there is a merchant drop down filter - so search for 'wildfire' at 'Vodafone'. For this one I actually searched by temp - I looked for any deals containing 'Wildfire' in the title, posted in the last month with a temp of over 150° .

Advanced search is normally pretty accurate though, but you do need to include 'expired' first in case any deal you are searching has been member expired.

Hope that helps - its best to test it out on your own until you get used to all the available options though

'Advanced Search Link'

Original Poster

cheers sigma thats a lot of help and thanks for that........hopefully didn't gave you too much trouble?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions