Groups

where the hell are all the sexy women tonight?

wheres all the forum totty?

45 Comments

PM-ing me

DAMNOME;4966269

PM-ing me

LOL-LOL-hmmm

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4966269

PM-ing me

Jammy git!

I need some pms!

Lithuania mate - trust me :-D

DAMNOME;4966269

PM-ing me

I'm not PM'ing you, are you wishing again?

i am a monkey

monkeybrains;4966296

i am a monkey

Fancy a banana :giggle:

Lulu'sMammy;4966293

I'm not PM'ing you, are you wishing again?

haha good one

darren9030;4966324

Fancy a banana :giggle:

I think hes under the influence.....i bet he's getting right on his wifes saggys!

They are all probably out with their sexy blokes:roll:

Mines away So i'll make do with another in the meantime....any offers....and no rug thankyou, i don't like moody gits!

deb8z;4966335

They are all probably out with their sexy blokes:roll:

Nice shoes Debz :-D

darren9030;4966366

Thank you kind sir:)

deb8z;4966380

Anytime - you know what i'm like with feet & shoes :santa:

Banned

LOL oh this place never changes !!!

darren9030;4966366

deb8z;4966380

stubby leg tho

darren9030;4966395

Anytime - you know what i'm like with feet & shoes :santa:

Gonna say, guessed it weren't really the shoes u were admiring:w00t:

owlass;4966508

stubby leg tho

It would be,seeing as its only part of my leg:roll:

Original Poster

you have lovely fankles deb8z

Banned

OMG ---- get a room

where the hell are all the sexy women tonight?

There's not as many around as you think - I'd say theres somewhere between 3-5 hotties on here(in misc section).

The real HUKD misc hotties don't post all that much because they're too cool for all that.

Any of ones who post alot nearly every day(that you think may be hot) usually in real life look like Yoda with a Jennifer Aniston haircut.

robtallica;4966820

There's not as many around as you think - I'd say theres somewhere … There's not as many around as you think - I'd say theres somewhere between 3-5 hotties on here(in misc section).The real HUKD misc hotties don't post all that much because they're too cool for all that.Any of ones who post alot nearly every day(that you think may be hot) usually in real life look like Yoda with a Jennifer Aniston haircut.

Nobody disgreed with me so I must be right!

in my room

omg are u serious?! usernames with sexy avatars dont mean sexy women!

freaked me out when i went pc world to give laptop to be repaired and the butters-ness of the fellas giving their pcs to be repaired...i was like yikes...that could be any of the fellas from hukd...... eeeeeek....

if u want real totty....get up and get out there and get laid!

magicbeans;4967021

omg are u serious?! usernames with sexy avatars dont mean sexy … omg are u serious?! usernames with sexy avatars dont mean sexy women!freaked me out when i went pc world to give laptop to be repaired and the butters-ness of the fellas giving their pcs to be repaired...i was like yikes...that could be any of the fellas from hukd...... eeeeeek.... if u want real totty....get up and get out there and get laid!

Nah - stick to my foot fetish :-D

Original Poster

magicbeans;4967021

omg are u serious?! usernames with sexy avatars dont mean sexy … omg are u serious?! usernames with sexy avatars dont mean sexy women!freaked me out when i went pc world to give laptop to be repaired and the butters-ness of the fellas giving their pcs to be repaired...i was like yikes...that could be any of the fellas from hukd...... eeeeeek.... if u want real totty....get up and get out there and get laid!

LOL! how dyou know i'm not?

deb8z;4966528

It would be,seeing as its only part of my leg:roll:

so do the thick black hairs go all the way up :?

I r h0tty.

A/S/L?

owlass;4967250

so do the thick black hairs go all the way up :?

Noooo just to the knee:thumbsup:

darren9030;4966366

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Banned

magicbeans;4967021

errrmmmmm :oops:

Sassie is the exception though - such a sexy avatar

i look like my avi ......

..... i know i know , sexy eh :-D

magicbeans;4967021

haha like it =P x

magicbeans;4967021

+1 How right you are MB .......... :thumbsup:

magicbeans;4967021

Lol could be - more like it was

Banned

My avatar pic is me i dont class myself as sexy but i wudnt say i was a minger lol

Banned

toni15500;4974050

My avatar pic is me i dont class myself as sexy but i wudnt say i was a … My avatar pic is me i dont class myself as sexy but i wudnt say i was a minger lol

of course you do, us mingers dont have ourselves as our avvies

my avatar is me i am a coconut on a stick given life by someone's fever dreams

and you thought raptorcigs had it bad

sassie;4974121

of course you do, us mingers dont have ourselves as our avvies

you mean thats not you :shock:

so dog cop is not the only imposter on hukd :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions