Where the hell'uve I put my flamin DS..... - EDIT : Search over, item found..... lol

39 replies
Found 27th Feb 2009
I had it eralier, it had been sitting in my football table... I looked it and then thats it... I came looking for it again now and I can't fidn it lol.. Where the hell could I u've put it lol?

Tim

38 Comments

Fridge?

in the toilet lol

try the fridge everything i own seems to end up in there

Banned

sofa man under the sofa

Original Poster

underthestairs;4509867

try the fridge everything i own seems to end up in there

tried there lol.... of all places

Original Poster

imranmaz;4509876

sofa man under the sofa

tried there.

Don't ask anybody Welsh. They keep loosing things too!!!

Banned

freezer

The bin?

well living with four males (no not lucky my sons and oh) mags papers and yes ds ends up in the bathroom they say it gives them something to do

These things are always in the last place you look for them, so it's there.

Original Poster

sassie;4509886

freezer

lol.. I haven't been to the freezer .... err.. actually i have.. I'lll have a check...

Banned

rayman;4509897

These things are always in the last place you look for them, so it's … These things are always in the last place you look for them, so it's there.

pmsl

Original Poster

rayman;4509897

These things are always in the last place you look for them, so it's … These things are always in the last place you look for them, so it's there.

I bet you anything its right under my eyes and I'm just completely missing it... lol

Tim

maybe you sat on it and it's still sticking to your bum? first place I always look.

Original Poster

its only me;4509884

better not ask myself then lol

Banned

timothyw9;4509902

I bet you anything its right under my eyes and I'm just completely … I bet you anything its right under my eyes and I'm just completely missing it... lolTim

then close your eyes and feel around

Under your eyes?

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4509904

maybe you sat on it and it's still sticking to your bum? first place I … maybe you sat on it and it's still sticking to your bum? first place I always look.

nope. checked my chair, chairs and pc char/ pc case which i occasionally sit on.

TIM

Original Poster

sassie;4509911

then close your eyes and feel around

Smash lol... would probably end up breaking something lol..

Tim:-D:-D

its only me;4509884

Is that Welsh for losing?

Trouser pocket?

under a magazine or book you were reading..?

Banned

oh dont choc, this sprang inot my head whilst picking my lad up today, there was this rather large lady leaning up against one of those stumpy poles and this thought crossed my mind, exceot replace the dog with a pole, and i couldnt stop tittering

Are you sure you own a DS and didn't flog it on here earlier today ?

Banned

well your male, so try side of loo

If it was "sitting in [your] football table" I presume it had legs. Perhaps it ran away?

Under a pile of clothes/toys/newspapers?

sassie;4509947

oh dont choc, this sprang inot my head whilst picking my lad up today, … oh dont choc, this sprang inot my head whilst picking my lad up today, there was this rather large lady leaning up against one of those stumpy poles and this thought crossed my mind, exceot replace the dog with a pole, and i couldnt stop tittering

bet she was smiling :whistling:

*toodles off to find the psychic that found the ring the other day*

His DS is playing games on him

rayman;4509978

His DS is playing games on him

Get out........:x

That was worse than gary's jokes :roll:

Original Poster

sassie;4509949

well your male, so try side of loo

The radiator lol... only place i can really put it in my bathroom (tiny - part of a loft conversion)
Would've melted it if I had done that lol.

Tim

timothyw9;4510004

The radiator lol... only place i can really put it in my bathroom (tiny - … The radiator lol... only place i can really put it in my bathroom (tiny - part of a loft conversion)Would've melted it if I had done that lol.Tim

Psychic hotline ]here :thumbsup:

Banned

so where was it

Original Poster

rayman;4509897

It was in my to sell box which I looked at before but I thought to myself, na its not in there....

Then a min ago I looked and well my never it was there lol.....

Please bear in mind that 'the to sell' hasn't be doing any good recently lol.

Tim

timothyw9;4510025

It was in my to sell box which I looked at before but I thought to … It was in my to sell box which I looked at before but I thought to myself, na its not in there....Then a min ago I looked and well my never it was there lol.....Please bear in mind that 'the to sell' hasn't be doing any good recently lol.Tim

choc1969;4509948

Are you sure you own a DS and didn't flog it on here earlier today ?

OMG I've peed a little........spooky :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55

See more discussions