Where to buy 100% GENUINE GHDs from

11 replies
Found 13th Oct 2010
Wifey wants some GHDs - I'm aware that there are a lot of fakes around, but where can she buy some from that is 100% guaranteed to be genuine?

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. GHD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. GHD
11 Comments

any good hairdressers will stock them

Ensure you purchase a real ghd styler, either by purchasing direct from ghdhair.com, an approved ghd salon or from a ghd approved online retailer, please see the list below:

Official ghd website
www.ghdhair.com
Amazon
www.amazon.co.uk
ASOS
www.asos.com
Beauty Bay
www.beautybay.com
Beauty Expert
www.beautyexpert.co.uk
Beauty Flash
www.beautyflash.co.uk
Feel Unique
www.feelunique.com
UK Hairdressers
www.ukhairdressers.com
Salon Skincare
www.salonskincare.co.uk
The Funky Group
www.thefunkygroup.co.uk
HQ Hair
www.hqhair.com
Want the Look
www.wantthelook.com
LookFantastic
www.lookfantastic.com
Mankind
www.mankind.co.uk
Haircare Heaven
www.haircareheaven.co.uk
Salon Lines
www.salonlines.co.uk

Or salon locator here
ghdhair.com/cus…tor
Edited by: "lufc246" 13th Oct 2010

Banned

amazon had the new pinks one for £107 which is cheap, keep your eyes peeled on amazon as their prices rise and fall all the time, seen them as low as £80 odd on there

Banned

sassie

amazon had the new pinks one for £107 which is cheap, keep your eyes … amazon had the new pinks one for £107 which is cheap, keep your eyes peeled on amazon as their prices rise and fall all the time, seen them as low as £80 odd on there

Thanks sassie, christmas present organised (_;)

I think ebay is a good place to try, as they have more regulations in place to stop fake items being sold now. and you can see for yourself the price ranges they start from

Original Poster

Think Amazons the way to go

Thanks for your help

lkscoltand

I think ebay is a good place to try, as they have more regulations in … I think ebay is a good place to try, as they have more regulations in place to stop fake items being sold now. and you can see for yourself the price ranges they start from

Have to say this is the last place I would shop for a must be genuine item.

greg_68

Have to say this is the last place I would shop for a must be genuine … Have to say this is the last place I would shop for a must be genuine item.

Me too, there are more fakes on Ebay than any where else.

greg_68

Have to say this is the last place I would shop for a must be genuine … Have to say this is the last place I would shop for a must be genuine item.

I totally disagree,
As I said before the new rules and regulations are a pain to sellers like me as more information is needed to sell items but helps to catch others selling counterfits.
Plus paying through paypal gives you more protection as you have a 60 day guarante.
I think more people need give actually give ebay a chance as its the only way for genuine sellers to have their business/shop through them.
Obviously being extra vigilant and sticking to buying from uk sellers is a safer bet

your mum need them for her pubes?

????????????????????????????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions