Where to buy a batch of cheap smartphones for phone farming?

Found 26th Mar 2015
Is there a reliable website where I can buy a number of cheap second hand/recycled smartphones?

30 Comments

Hi can you explain the term phone farming sounds interesting

Yes please explain

Original Poster

steevieboy4u

This is what its all about:http://howtophonefarm.blogspot.co.uk/

That's a valid explanation of phone farming. Sorry, I though the concept was clear enough. Anyway I would like to run a phone on Swagbucks TV and the other 4 on Perk TV. When I am done with Swagbucks TV, I'll let the first phone run on Perk TV too.

I don't want to spend a fortune on each phone. I am looking for an equivalent of C7recycle in UK.

Just buy 2 x 3 of these and then you'd also get a fiver back for each £50 spend. So all in it'd cost £110 for 6 brand new smart phones

Plus any additional cahsback from TCB etc

So how much do you think you could earn weekly by doing this, once these apps are set up and running do you just leave them on streaming these video ads?

Surely it'll eat your bandwidth and also your internet provider will be on your back due to the 'Fair useage policy' oO

Comment

gorgo2015

That's a valid explanation of phone farming. Sorry, I though the concept … That's a valid explanation of phone farming. Sorry, I though the concept was clear enough. Anyway I would like to run a phone on Swagbucks TV and the other 4 on Perk TV. When I am done with Swagbucks TV, I'll let the first phone run on Perk TV too.I don't want to spend a fortune on each phone. I am looking for an equivalent of C7recycle in UK.

moderndefrag.com/201…m=1

The bit about amazon makes this sound like a little earner

Original Poster

steevieboy4u

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2876892.htm

What am I going to do with unwanted EE top ups? I'm on Virgin and I can't even use them.

steevieboy4u

So how much do you think you could earn weekly by doing this, once these … So how much do you think you could earn weekly by doing this, once these apps are set up and running do you just leave them on streaming these video ads?

I can make 126 Swagbucks a day, roughly 65p. Perk TV, possibly $1 a day for each device.
steevieboy4u

Surely it'll eat your bandwidth and also your internet provider will be … Surely it'll eat your bandwidth and also your internet provider will be on your back due to the 'Fair useage policy' oO

I use the public library by day and I can use my flatmate's wifi for free (all inclusive).

surely the cost of having to recharge 6 phones several times a day would cost you 65p?

steevieboy4u

steevieboy4u

So how much do you think you could earn weekly by doing this, once these … So how much do you think you could earn weekly by doing this, once these apps are set up and running do you just leave them on streaming these video ads?

steevieboy4u

Surely it'll eat your bandwidth and also your internet provider will be … Surely it'll eat your bandwidth and also your internet provider will be on your back due to the 'Fair useage policy' oO

Hmm 6 phones hardly sounds like a farm more like an allotment
But thanks for the explanation
Edited by: "archer1204" 26th Mar 2015

steevieboy4u

steevieboy4u

steevieboy4u

You can do the fast track method at Argos for these phones so no need to buy the top up. Read this post also get it unlocked for less than 2 quid if need be:

hotukdeals.com/dea…324

Seems alot of hassle to earn just over a quid a day and like jdrob123 says if there constantly streaming videos connected to the internet, it'll drain the batteries like nobodies business so they'll need to be constantly charging. It'll also take 3 months of constant use just to get the initial outlay for the phones, not including any electric etc

I'M OUT

Original Poster

jdrob123

surely the cost of having to recharge 6 phones several times a day would … surely the cost of having to recharge 6 phones several times a day would cost you 65p?

Recharging will cost me nothing. It's 63p only for Swagbucks, + $1 (or maybe £1) for each phone. I need to look into that. It's potentially £4 a day, £28 a week, £120 a month, £1460 a year.
Edited by: "gorgo2015" 26th Mar 2015

Original Poster

steevieboy4u

I'M OUT

My question was not about inviting people to join Perk. It was about where to buy these phones.
steevieboy4u

You can do the fast track method at Argos for these phones so no need to … You can do the fast track method at Argos for these phones so no need to buy the top up. Read this post also get it unlocked for less than 2 quid if need be:

I don't really care about unlocking them. The fast track option, if I remember correctly, is only a bunch of stores in London and a few in England. I'm in Birmingham, where can I find if that is a qualified store for fast track?

Edited by: "gorgo2015" 26th Mar 2015

i thought PerkTV was available in us obly

I'M OUT ..........ment i'm not going to be trying this myself, too much hassle for such a little return.

Not sure about the fast track question, just go on the argos website find your local store and try and buy it, i'm sure there is an option to fast track when paying for it online? Correct me if i'm wrong 'Argos Buffs'

Original Poster

andborachok

i thought PerkTV was available in us obly

Available in UK but pays less.

Woah. It just seems to good to be true. It's like money for nothing! Remember me when you've made your first million, op.

Original Poster

Is there a reliable website where I can buy a number of cheap second hand/recycled smartphones?

Comment

gorgo2015

Is there a reliable website where I can buy a number of cheap second … Is there a reliable website where I can buy a number of cheap second hand/recycled smartphones?

op I left you link where you can buy cheap phones for this off amazon plus they will them back off you

op, can i use tablet for this? i have two old 7" samsung tabs, which i dont use

phone farming, i thought that was the next step in going green .... perhaps look for batch sale on ebay.

any swagbucks sign up codes which offer something

Original Poster

andborachok

op, can i use tablet for this? i have two old 7" samsung tabs, which i … op, can i use tablet for this? i have two old 7" samsung tabs, which i dont use

For Perk yes, for Swagbucks you'll have to sideload the apps from a 3rd party site, as officially the apps are only for mobiles.

Original Poster

fahed2000

phone farming, i thought that was the next step in going green .... … phone farming, i thought that was the next step in going green .... perhaps look for batch sale on ebay.

I've tried that but I couldn't find. Maybe I should try harder. I'm not fluent with Ebay bidding either.

Original Poster

fahed2000

any swagbucks sign up codes which offer something

I could send you an invitation by PM but I don't know how to do that.

go get a job!

you probably will have to click the screen at some point in the future, so they know you are still watching the ads. this is what market research firms make you do now, otherwise you could just play ads but not actually watch them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants