Groups

Where to buy a holdall?!

I go away with work quite a lot but only for a day or two so I really need a nice, yet fashionable, holdall as a suitcase is far too big and a handbag way too small (especially with all the rubbish I carry around in mine)! It also needs to be reasonably smart as it'll be seen at work (ie no neon pink ones)! I've looked all over and all I can find are either boring old leather ones or ones that would make me look like a 74 yr old going away on a coach holiday.
    I've looked in House of Fraser, Debenhams, ASOS, Selfridges, John Lewis, Harvey Nichols, all the small highstreet shops like Dorothy Perkins/Oasis/Next/River Island... Where else is there?!

9 Comments

ive bought myself a lovely grey leopard print bag from internacionale. it has a presstud on the side so you can alter the size its really pretty and you can fit loads in. i use it to take to my fellas when im staying, might be worth a look cos its almost the size of a holdall when the stud is undone

matalan or primark have some good ones

Banned

vicknanth;8928823

matalan or primark have some good ones

shes too classy for that.:roll:

try some of the surfy type brands like quiksilver/roxy etc or outdoorsy like north face

blacks.co.uk/ruc…tml

or you could go designer

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7712/pg12plasticbag90816s.jpg

Fashionable/Designer - Yes, how many people DONT have one or not know the brand.

Holdall - Yup...it will pretty much hold all items.

Small - Yes there are a couple of sizes available.

TKMaxx? They have bags on their website so you could have a browse there, but a bigger selection in store.

Try NEXT...i have a couple from there that are leather.

There are some cute ones here: destinationfashion.com/tra…ags
    They also sell as a seller on Amazon.

Edit: Also, try Accessorize and Liberty's.

Louis Vuitton do some very nice ones.

How about a Mulberry Clipper?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions