Where to buy a Samsung Note 5 64gb?

Found 6th Sep 2015
Hey guys
held out all year for the Samsung note 5, but to my disappointment it is not out in the uk

was just wondering where people recommend buying this safely at a reasonable cost with warranty

I have seen them on ebay, heard if you buy from abroad you have to pay tax charges - which I don't mind if I knew what the final figure was

would appreciate any advice

thank you for reading

10 Comments

its not sold in europe at all so warranty etc will b very hard unless u travel lots and can buy it in a specific country...

all good things come to those who wait

Hi Ricky
I am a Note user and lover. Had the origal Note (1) for 3 years and was waiting for the 5, but decided to go for the 4, which I have now had for 4 months.
However please be aware that the 5 will not be much better if at all than the Note 4.
The main negatives are that the battery and stotrage on the Note 5 are both fixed without the flexibility to change the battery or insert a memory card!
The screen resolution is the same.
Just in case you did not know!
Mal

You will be able to buy the Note 5 in the UK but it won't have an s-pen and will be called the S6 edge plus.

Original Poster

thanks for everyones response and lol at phython - I know its true but I really want an S Pen

Did you get your Note 5?

Having played with the Note 5 for a while now, it is a massive upgrade from both the Note 3 (which I own) and Note 4 ( which I used to own). Samsung have really improved the software side of things to make this phone light and lag free, plus the design makes it soo much easier to hold when compared to Note 3 and 4. So I really want it now, but can not find the 64GB version in black anywhere for a reasonable price! Let me know if you had any luck.

Original Poster

jhonny20041433

Did you get your Note 5? Having played with the Note 5 for a while now, … Did you get your Note 5? Having played with the Note 5 for a while now, it is a massive upgrade from both the Note 3 (which I own) and Note 4 ( which I used to own). Samsung have really improved the software side of things to make this phone light and lag free, plus the design makes it soo much easier to hold when compared to Note 3 and 4. So I really want it now, but can not find the 64GB version in black anywhere for a reasonable price! Let me know if you had any luck.

yes I got it and would recommend it. I was struggling to find a 64gb one at a good price so ended up getting the 32gb version

Original Poster

jhonny20041433

Did you get your Note 5? Having played with the Note 5 for a while now, … Did you get your Note 5? Having played with the Note 5 for a while now, it is a massive upgrade from both the Note 3 (which I own) and Note 4 ( which I used to own). Samsung have really improved the software side of things to make this phone light and lag free, plus the design makes it soo much easier to hold when compared to Note 3 and 4. So I really want it now, but can not find the 64GB version in black anywhere for a reasonable price! Let me know if you had any luck.

just had a look and suggest this may be an option if your interested.

eglobalcentral.co.uk/sam…tml

ricky7

just had a look and suggest this may be an option if your interested. … just had a look and suggest this may be an option if your interested. https://www.eglobalcentral.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-note-5-dual-sim-n9200-4g-lte-64gb-sim-free-unlocked-gold.html

Yeah I saw that, not really fond of that colour though. I don't get why the black 64GB version is a lot more expensive??

Original Poster

jhonny20041433

Yeah I saw that, not really fond of that colour though. I don't get why … Yeah I saw that, not really fond of that colour though. I don't get why the black 64GB version is a lot more expensive??

I got forced into getting gold and it looks nice. Although I did want silver
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions