Where to buy a vertical bedroom radiator?

Found 21st Mar 2010
I am wondering where you can buy vertical bedroom radiators?
I am having real trouble finding them - tried B & Q, Homebase, bathroom showrooms but can't think of the best place to find them, where would you suggest? Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Radiator
7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks, I wondered about screwfix but wasn't sure it was for non-commercial people and if they had things like radiators. There is one from heat and Plumb that I like but have no idea if it's really suitable for a bedroom - I need someone to ask questions and help me out so I don;t get the wrong thing so have concerns about buying online.
Repped for great answers.

EDIT: This is the one I was thinking of heatandplumb.com/aca…tml but I saw it in a bathroom showroom so have concerns that is is not really a bedroom radiator with enough ooomph to keep me nice and cosy.

Banned

as far as screwfix, they sell to anyone! i have bought from there several times, I am not a plumber or builder!

Original Poster

jubbyme;8168356

as far as screwfix, they sell to anyone! i have bought from there … as far as screwfix, they sell to anyone! i have bought from there several times, I am not a plumber or builder!

Thanks, our local one is on a commercial estate and looks massive and daunting so always wondered, might take a trip there in the week and have a look at what they offer.

Is there nothing on the well known auction site .. ? I had a chrome towel radiator delivered this week from there .. was £50 inc delivery and they are normally £140 .. Baaaaaaaaaaargain ..

Original Poster

Budgie2k7;8168750

Is there nothing on the well known auction site .. ? I had a chrome towel … Is there nothing on the well known auction site .. ? I had a chrome towel radiator delivered this week from there .. was £50 inc delivery and they are normally £140 .. Baaaaaaaaaaargain ..

Bargain!
I will have a look, though have this fear of getting the wrong one...I;m incompetent when it comes to things like this!
Post a comment
@
    Text