Groups

Where to buy a white longsleeved school poloshirts

I am looking for longsleeved poloshirts for my kids that is around the age range stated above. I had looked in asda website but the only remaining ones are older kids for a light blue colour, not white. But M&S ones are expensive which is £9 for two compared to asda which is a set of five. I am prepared to pay M&S 's if there is a discount code but there seemed to be non at the moment. Other shops seemed to be not selling any longsleeved poloshirts. Have tried Zara, again it is far too expensive as there is no sale. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you.

8 Comments

Didn't even know they existed ! You got a Natasha's or inter sport near you?

Plenty on ebay

Try asda school shop website

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

Didn't even know they existed ! You got a Natasha's or inter sport near … Didn't even know they existed ! You got a Natasha's or inter sport near you?

No, we do not have any of the two retailers you have suggested, thanks anyway.

Your right none on asda website, but that's where i got mine some months ago, I guess you have to settle for M&S or ebay

Original Poster

choice4

Try asda school shop website

As I have stated above, their schoolshop website only had them in light blue, also they only had them in age 14 and above. I needed them in white for my kids school uniform, thanks for suggesting.

Original Poster

Thank you all, will try ebay and if not successful then it will have to be M&S.

found these on amazon if they're any good?

link
    Edited by moderator: "Dec 06, 2016 17:17" 6th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal87
      4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions