Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to buy additional figures for the Ben 10 Ultimate Omintrix?

Got the watch for £8.99 but where can you buy more figures?

11 Comments

Google it. (_;) OR Check On Argos
    Edited by: "farhadmaster" 10th Nov 2010

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Google it. (_;) OR Check On Argos

I have but don't know exactly what i am looking for lol!

When you buy the ultimate alien action figures 10cm, there is also a smaller figure in the pack that you use with the omnitrix. They cost around a fiver a figure but you can get them in most toy shops & supermarkets.

Original Poster

Soaps

When you buy the ultimate alien action figures 10cm, there is also a … When you buy the ultimate alien action figures 10cm, there is also a smaller figure in the pack that you use with the omnitrix. They cost around a fiver a figure but you can get them in most toy shops & supermarkets.

Ah thanks Are you a Ben 10 fan? I don't suppose you know who the charactor is that you get with watch? Don't have a clue lol! Thanks http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Learning/Role-Play/Ben-10-Alien-Force-Ultimate-Omnitrix-(0030228)

My son is the ben 10 fan. The character that comes with the watch is swampfire. When its attached & you press down it will say its name & a phrase.

Original Poster

Soaps

My son is the ben 10 fan. The character that comes with the watch is … My son is the ben 10 fan. The character that comes with the watch is swampfire. When its attached & you press down it will say its name & a phrase.

Ideal, thankyou

Hi, The figures are normally a fiver each. They come with the 10cm figure and also the cleear one which attaches to the watch. That is what I bought my son. Cost a fortune to collect them all. Wish I had got this deal instead from Toys R Us. Ben 10 ALien Force 10 figure Set : 10 of the characters for £25, down from £50 (ie half price).

toysrus.co.uk/Toy…%29

Smyths?

Smyths have now got in the latest Ultimate Aliens, i picked up the following ultimate spidermonkey, terraspin, echo echo, NRG, cannon bolt they do sell the others but i bought them from boots because they are 3 for 2. All £5 each. The ones that are released in 10cm are as follows:

Ultimate:

Spidermonkey
    Terraspin
    Ben 10
    Grandpa
    Gwen
    Rath
    Armadrillo
    Water Hazard
    Nanomech
    Forever Knight
    Big Chill
    Canon Bolt
    Echo Echo
    DN Alien
    Swampfire
    Albedo
    Brainstorm
    Lode Star
    Alien X

These all have in the new clear disc for the new Ultimatrix which i bought from ELC for £14 less 20% elc.co.uk/Ben…772

Edited by: "missgem" 18th Nov 2010

PS u need to check the watch is the correct one, my boys have 3 watches but they only fit old aliens not these new ultimate aliens only the watch i have listed above fits these discs

Original Poster

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions