Where to buy alternate TV bracket stand for LG TV?

Found 10th JanEdited by:"Powellellogram"
I bought this TV electricaldiscountuk.co.uk/49s…tml but didn't realise the stand sat at both ends of the TV. I'd like to buy a bracket stand that'll screw into the back of the TV and stand at the middle. I bought a bracket but it didn't fit as the TV has a protrusion at the bottom which gets in the way.

Any ideas where I could buy an alternate stand to fit this particular TV?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
I bought this LG 43'' TV from this deal. I had to buy this stand but from eBay click for cheaper (supposed to be delivered today by Yodel). There's a quidco offer on atm click, make sure you spend £24+ on something similar.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 11th Jan
I looked at that one but didn't think it looked particularly sturdy... When you get it fixed you think you could try and remember feedback to me here? Would appreciate it!
Powellellogram15 h, 3 m ago

I looked at that one but didn't think it looked particularly sturdy... …I looked at that one but didn't think it looked particularly sturdy... When you get it fixed you think you could try and remember feedback to me here? Would appreciate it!

I done the usual and asked on amazon how sturdy the stand was and everyone who replied said it was very sturdy and a good stand (that's why I went ahead and bought it).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 11th Jan
Just assembled the stand and I'm happy with it.
RiverDragon811th Jan

Just assembled the stand and I'm happy with it.

Good stuff. Guess I'll go ahead and buy it then!
Buy it from eBay via TCB for £2.50 off click.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 12th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants