Where to buy amazon gift cards online?

Posted 13th Jun 2020
Hi, have tried to get some amazon gift cards on the amazon website for a birthday present but for some reason, amazon keeps cancelling my order due to fraudulent concerns!. Which online website can I get some please and also which shop sells physical vouchers incase there is nothing online thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Every supermarket I can think of has them, even smaller convenience places like SPAR, McColll's etc
Many thanks. Have they got any big denominations?
vixmony13/06/2020 08:11

Even if they didn't you could just buy a couple of smaller ones.
Can’t you get someone else to do it on the amazon site?
vixmony13/06/2020 08:11

How big? I'm fairly sure I've seen £25 and £50 ones at our local Sainsbury's. But as said, just buy more of them, there's usually about half a dozen of each type on the rack.

But it has just occurred to me, is Amazon blocking you because of the amount of gift cards you're trying to buy?
MIDURIX13/06/2020 08:10

Every supermarket I can think of has them, even smaller convenience places …Every supermarket I can think of has them, even smaller convenience places like SPAR, McColll's etc

I don't think they sell them online though.
Hi all many thanks. I managed to pop into tesco and bought £250 worth, hassle free. They have loads from £5 to £250,many thanks for all your input..
vixmony13/06/2020 12:50

Hi all many thanks. I managed to pop into tesco and bought £250 worth, …Hi all many thanks. I managed to pop into tesco and bought £250 worth, hassle free. They have loads from £5 to £250,many thanks for all your input..

Oh wow £250
I am on your next birthday list
Misslovely13/06/2020 12:52

Oh wow £250 I am on your next birthday list

Hahaha, this is for someone who has worked very hard during the pandemic, having given selflessly so well deserved .
vixmony13/06/2020 12:56

Hahaha, this is for someone who has worked very hard during the pandemic, …Hahaha, this is for someone who has worked very hard during the pandemic, having given selflessly so well deserved .

Aw they must be very glad. I hope they get a bonus from work too. I was glad to too Morrison’s paying extra £800 to full time workers and some for part time staff, and home bargins offering 2 weeks bonus pay. Didn’t hear of other robbing supermarkets
Misslovely13/06/2020 12:58

Aw they must be very glad. I hope they get a bonus from work too. I was …Aw they must be very glad. I hope they get a bonus from work too. I was glad to too Morrison’s paying extra £800 to full time workers and some for part time staff, and home bargins offering 2 weeks bonus pay. Didn’t hear of other robbing supermarkets

Hmm most in the NHS probably won't get much, the government apart from what has been offered by the shops etc, which is a shame really. I'm glad Morrisons has looked after their staff as these guys in shops, deliveries, farms, factories all contributed to feed the NHS hero's and the rest of the country!

Aw they must be very glad. I hope they get a bonus from work too. I was …Aw they must be very glad. I hope they get a bonus from work too. I was glad to too Morrison’s paying extra £800 to full time workers and some for part time staff, and home bargins offering 2 weeks bonus pay. Didn’t hear of other robbing supermarkets

1 week extra pay for Asda staff and £2 extra per hour for Amazon staff from march-may.

Tesco gave 10% bonus per hour worked.
Post a comment
@
    Text