Where to buy best value tyres, fitted and break pads changed in Leicester

Posted 13th Apr
Hi,

I am in Leicester, could anyone recommend best value tyres, fitted and break pads changed in Leicester Please ?

I am thinking about front tyres only initially with break pads.

Many Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Are you looking for Michelin tyres or something cheaper? Usually find that Costco are good for Michelin when they have a promotion. They do budget tyres as well. Unfortunately for other makes I have fond that you will have to ring round various tyre fitting services as you will will be able to bargain over the phone. Best bet is to check in yell.com .
Same for break pads.

Note some tyre fitting services only work half day over the weekend at least in my area.
for break pads I would suggest doing it yourself if you have lift and some tools. Half an hour job if you know what you doing.. an hour with youtube on your side. just done mine... cost: £22 for brembo front pads + 40min of my life and jealous looks of neighbours who pay £60-80 in garage
Edited by: "spamabsorbed" 13th Apr
Brakes are a doddle, as are discs I never pay to have these done, always do myself. Last time I got quoted £360 for discs and pads, did myself and cost £90 all in and did a fluid change.
Check asda tyres.....cheap as chips.
asdatyres.co.uk
Edited by: "Adam786123" 13th Apr
sydney8712 h, 30 m ago

Are you looking for Michelin tyres or something cheaper? Usually find that …Are you looking for Michelin tyres or something cheaper? Usually find that Costco are good for Michelin when they have a promotion. They do budget tyres as well. Unfortunately for other makes I have fond that you will have to ring round various tyre fitting services as you will will be able to bargain over the phone. Best bet is to check in yell.com .Same for break pads. Note some tyre fitting services only work half day over the weekend at least in my area.

Costco used to be cheap. Use Blackcircles to get excellent prices. Periodically they do 10% sales. Set a Keyword Alert on HUKD main site with instant email selected
BRAKES ffs!
mas9913th Apr

BRAKES ffs!

Agree.....

Ask the mechanic to change your breaks to brakes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions