where to buy black leather chairs?

Found 8th Mar
moved into a new flat and landlord had broken chairs but an excellent table.budget of £300 for us to buy new black leather chairs. any suggestions please?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Dining chairs? Sofa? Recliners? Whatever you want the best thing to do is to go out and try before you buy. Personally I avoid DFS In my opinion they sell a lot of cheap, poorly made furniture, but they are so popular because they always have 'codes ' and 'special offers' and 'sales' plus the 'interest free, 4 years to pay' scheme. Try Next, their quality is great and the after sales service is excellent. Plus if you change your mind they will collect and replace.
mrty21 m ago

Dining chairs? Sofa? Recliners? Whatever you want the best thing to do is …Dining chairs? Sofa? Recliners? Whatever you want the best thing to do is to go out and try before you buy. Personally I avoid DFS In my opinion they sell a lot of cheap, poorly made furniture, but they are so popular because they always have 'codes ' and 'special offers' and 'sales' plus the 'interest free, 4 years to pay' scheme. Try Next, their quality is great and the after sales service is excellent. Plus if you change your mind they will collect and replace.

thank you.that is very sound advise.will try next
2dining chairs at next were over £250.sorry I wanted 6 for around that price
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants