Where to buy CEX vouchers at 80% face value?

Found 23rd May 2017
I used to buy CEX vouchers at 80% face value on FS/FT on here but don't know where else to look to buy them now that FS/FT is closed.
I've looked on eBay and AV forums but can't really see any for sale and hoped you may have suggestions.
Zeek was a no go as well, I couldn't see any on there.
Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
deleted1315437
From me
from me... send me a PayPal gift payment ....oh wait, that's why the FS forum was closed
I've been getting mine by selling phones and tablets purchased on the cheap as it became too hard to find reliable sellers since the FS forum was closed. On average I pay £20 for a phone which trades in for £40 voucher so more profitable just more effort
japes

from me... send me a PayPal gift payment ....oh wait, that's why the FS … from me... send me a PayPal gift payment ....oh wait, that's why the FS forum was closed

I had 500+ trades on the FS/FT and no problems.

If you followed the rules and used your common sense then you could keep safe.

If you look at how many people post threads saying that they miss it and how Lokal is dodgy it shows that most people agree with me.

I'd like to know where people are going instead to sell things like CEX vouchers. I used to know I could pop up a wanted thread in FS/FT and within a few hours I'd be sorted! I just need to find the new place lol.
emodan

I've been getting mine by selling phones and tablets purchased on the … I've been getting mine by selling phones and tablets purchased on the cheap as it became too hard to find reliable sellers since the FS forum was closed. On average I pay £20 for a phone which trades in for £40 voucher so more profitable just more effort

I want to buy something asap, no time to trade anything in

Sounds like a good plan though if you have the time.
Lokal is absolute garbage. All HUKD did was drive people back to eBay & Gumtree.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants