where to buy cheap vauxhall zafira

was looking for vauxhall zafira on auto trader gumtree and parkers i found a brand new zafira 14 plate delivery miles only just under £10000 i i am just a little confused a 62 plate is between £7500+ is that not quite a lot for it.any one please direct me on a right direction for a cheap car p.s.most sellers are traders where are all the private sellers

5 Comments

the list price for a new zafira is £15000 ish so they hold there value. £7500 is about the right price for a 62 nest bet is to get new one. bounce two dealers off each other try and get one down to £9000 ish

isn't the 14 plate totally different shape to 62 plate or was the change later in the year?

Original Poster

norville555

isn't the 14 plate totally different shape to 62 plate or was the change … isn't the 14 plate totally different shape to 62 plate or was the change later in the year?

thats the zafira tourer i think your talking about that shape came out in 2012 i think and the normal zafira is still the same shape 2015 might be a new shape like the tourer

get a delica instead. more space , more power , much more fun!
ebay.co.uk/itm…b18

Edited by: "beavisrules" 5th Jan 2015

you also need to compare the spec of the zafira and you also are most likely not going to get a spare wheel...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions