Where to buy condensed milk in a tube

Found 15th May
Ok so in Spain/Canary Islands, they do a drink called cafe bombon - espresso with a squeeze of condensed milk. And every supermarket sells condensed milk in a squeeze tube for it. Can’t find this anywhere in the U.K. Does anyone know where I could buy it - any Spanish supermarkets or online?
Community Updates
AskMilk
11 Comments
Most of the polish shops will have that
And sometimes B&M as well
Cool - didn’t think of polish supermarkets. Loads near where I live in London. Thanks!
Like this?
That’s new - I checked all the online supermarkets a little while back and couldn’t find anything. Thanks
Used to buy the squeezy one from Tesco and Sainsbury's for the exact same reason to make cafe Bonbon.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it recently in either of the stores so assume they gave stopped selling it.

Might have to go to Morrissons if they sell it as per the link above
Like this one? ocado.com/web…011
Edited by moderator: "trimmed link" 15th May
Jeez. Maybe it wasn’t in their winter ranges? Seems it’s everywhere now!
Bob246014 h, 7 m ago

Used to buy the squeezy one from Tesco and Sainsbury's for the exact same …Used to buy the squeezy one from Tesco and Sainsbury's for the exact same reason to make cafe Bonbon.Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it recently in either of the stores so assume they gave stopped selling it.Might have to go to Morrissons if they sell it as per the link above

Isn’t just the best way to drink coffee?!
I used google. Try Morrisons or Waitrose if any are near you.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 15th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants