Where to buy decent quality pop-culture canvas/framed prints/etc

Posted 24th May
Looking particularly for Game of Thrones stuff. Not sure where to go. I've seen stuff on random sites like Amazon and Etsy, but it looks like a total hit-and-miss option.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Most will be unless you go to a shop like Forbidden planet so can see before you buy.
I’ve fought some off dissplate in the past, although these are printed on metal and are more expensive than canvas or straight prints.
In your position, I’d be more likely just to take a punt on a few prints, as they are cheaper to buy than canvas. Then if you like it, buy more and frame.
Qwertee has a print section that has loads of pop culture related prints on. They are good quality and pretty cheap but I think they only do one size. You can either buy frames for them or take them to a shop to get them framed and it sometimes works out cheaper than buying a canvas or pre-framed version!

We've had (non framed) prints from Threadless in the past too which were decent prices and really nice. They do multiple different sized prints too. The only issue is they ship from the US so you have to be careful you don't go over the customs threshold!
Red bubble?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants