Where to buy fire crackers (bangers) uk ?

Found 26th Aug 2017
Where can I buy some firecrackers looks for something loud 🔥
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
They will be all over the shops and Supermarkets shortly (Bonfire Night in a couple of months) . But you will need to prove you are 18 (or get your Mum to buy them for you ! ) .

For what legitimate purpose would you need bangers anyway ?
Are bangers not banned in the UK?
There has been a big controversy about these around us recently. They are set off at the end of Asian weddings traditionally. Thing is you hear them all hours of the day and night now. Apparently it is a signal that the local drug dealer has some new stuff in. Every day is a school day. Not suggesting this is what you want them for op. Just saying what they are used for hereabouts.
We usually buy them from the local farming supplier, advertised as a bird scarer. Might be worth a shot.
Edited by: "danw123" 26th Aug 2017
Bangers are not available (legally) in the UK.
What did you want them for, perhaps there is a similar alternative?
Original Poster
rogparki5 h, 34 m ago

They will be all over the shops and Supermarkets shortly (Bonfire Night in …They will be all over the shops and Supermarkets shortly (Bonfire Night in a couple of months) . But you will need to prove you are 18 (or get your Mum to buy them for you ! ) . For what legitimate purpose would you need bangers anyway ?

Their just fun loudest fireworks around I'm just a show off
psychobitchfromhell4 h, 12 m ago

There has been a big controversy about these around us recently. They are …There has been a big controversy about these around us recently. They are set off at the end of Asian weddings traditionally. Thing is you hear them all hours of the day and night now. Apparently it is a signal that the local drug dealer has some new stuff in. Every day is a school day. Not suggesting this is what you want them for op. Just saying what they are used for hereabouts.

thanks i love a good urban myth
fitzyboy16903 h, 21 m ago

Their just fun loudest fireworks around I'm just a show off

If you like loud, then these would probably be for you!
stealthfireworks.com/sea…bum
Also available in cakes 25 / 50 shots from other retailers.
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 26th Aug 2017
mattmerch1 h, 42 m ago

thanks i love a good urban myth

Actually it's not a myth, that's exactly what they are used for.
chezybezy3 h, 40 m ago

Actually it's not a myth, that's exactly what they are used for.

I've heard that people who mow their lawns at 7 am are dealing crack to kids and should be reported immediately.
Bangers were banned in 1998. You could just go to a firework shop and see what they have.
Original Poster
Pandamansays1 h, 16 m ago

Bangers were banned in 1998. You could just go to a firework shop and see …Bangers were banned in 1998. You could just go to a firework shop and see what they have.

I managed to get a pack from a shady guy
31812605-itxcX.jpg
Most newsagents sell them, when you ask them, the reply is normally no sorry.Just wink three times and say around the back and you will be all sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions