Groups

where to buy gears of war 4 for PC

can it only be bought from Microsoft store?? 80 quid for the ultimate edition with the season pass is mental...

4 Comments

If you are happy with just the standard edition amazon sell it for £50, but i think its digital only for pc and is not included in the retail disc xbox copies

Gears of War 4: Standard Edition - Pre-Order [Xbox One/Windows 10 - Download Code] amazon.co.uk/dp/…FM2

the season pass gives you all the maps all the time, without it the maps rotate so you can play all eventually, I got the standard from ms for about £38 using cheap credit from the wuaki deal. also I game share with a mate so £19 each.

eternaldragonuk

the season pass gives you all the maps all the time, without it the maps … the season pass gives you all the maps all the time, without it the maps rotate so you can play all eventually, I got the standard from ms for about £38 using cheap credit from the wuaki deal. also I game share with a mate so £19 each.

+1 like
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions